“What a wonderful authentic Greek restaurant!”
Review of Zorba's Greek Cafe

Zorba's Greek Cafe
Ranked #69 of 708 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 April 2018

g\While traveling on business, I always like to seek out new dining experiences. One of my fellow employees suggested I try Zorba's. It was pretty close to my hotel so I ventured over to the location. I was early so there were not many folks in the restaurant. A large table in the middle was however filled with 6 older couples who appeared to be regulars. I got the distinct impression that Zorba's was truly a family establishment. The gentlemen who first waited on me was extremely friendly and welcoming. I ordered the cold vegetarian dolmas as I was craving them and they did not disappoint. They came with some yogurt sauce and cucumbers/tomatoes with a lovely Greek vinigarette dressing. Next came a side salad, with the same delicious dressing and a perfectly light sprinkling of feta which did not overpower the wonderfully fresh vegetables on the plate. Next came the beef souvlaki - I ordered the small portion but it was quite substantial and came with a yellow rice and generous helping of braised vegetables. Everything was cooked to perfection and the beef was extremely tender and tasteful. The younger waiter was also very attentive and checked in several times to ensure my food was meeting my expectation. I was pleasantly shocked when the bill, tip included came to only $20.00 for such a tremendous meal. Next time I'm in Chandler, no doubt I'm heading back to Zorba's!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We had an awesome dinner at Zorba's. The owner waited on us and was hysterical. The food was phenomenal. The flaming cheese was delicious and a great show. Loved the tabouli I cannot wait to be back in Chandler to go here again.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Have attended this restaurant now for about seven years. Always pleased. Large portions. Good value. Features a bar. Owner is a good natured guy who UI s a little too friendly. He can't help it. Always leave this place stuffed. Usually have the gyro dinner. Last visit I had the steak shawarma. Really good. Great coffee. Espresso available in little cups. Highly recommend. Located in stripmall SW corner of Alma School and Warner.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Have eaten at Zorbas many times never disappointed lamb shank is always tasty and fall apart tender served with a fresh cold Greek sales light refreshing Greek dressing fresh grilled veggies lemon potato’s and saffron rice simply outstanding the mousses is served bubbling hot full of fresh eggplant potatoes great bay Chamel sauce topped with lots of cheese and baked served with same sides great on any day l want to say a Real family owned resturant serving Real homemade food a great friendly owner and staff They Care

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stopped in on a whim as we were craving gyros. Everything was absolutely delightful, from the food and ambiance, to the folks working there. I cannot wait to go back as this place has become our new go-to location for Greek Food