Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
USD 94*
USD 140*
USD 119*
CrownePlaza.com
USD 211*
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino(Chandler)(Great Value!)
USD 233*
USD 226*
Holiday Inn Chandler(Chandler)(Great Value!)
USD 137*
ComfortInn
USD 137*
USD 118*
Hyatt.com
Chandler Southgate Hotel(Chandler)(Great Value!)
USD 95*
USD 81*
Agoda.com
USD 208*
  • Pool
All reviewsseparate bedroomhome away from homehomewood suitean extended staya king size bedfull size fridgegreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaconvenient locationpleasant stayeasy accessdishwasherkitchenettephoenixfreewayrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Its really a good stay in Homewood suites.. I enjoyed staying in that hotel. Felt bad its a week only. A plus is good breakfast is free.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2010

We got a suite with a 2 separate bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms and 2 double beds with kitchen and living room for 129. summer rates. Room was very clean, up todate with plenty of room. Air conditioning was great even with the Phoenix summer heat. The free breakfast was good with a variety to choose from but few cooked items. the hotel is located close to the interstate and to resturants.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We have stayed at this hotel three times now. Each time was with my family. There are five of us. It always is a great deal, especially if you are visiting Phoenix in the summertime because they drop their rates.

I booked on Hilton.com under my Hilton Honors account. I found a promo code online and got a suite with a separate bedroom and 2 double beds with kitchen and living room (that has a pull out sofa bed) for $75.00/night. Hilton also has a promo going on for its Hilton Honors members through mid September in which you get double miles/points for any booking at a participating hotel -- so I got that deal too; but you have to register for it.

The hotel always has a nice, full breakfast. There's just about everything you could want -- about a dozen or more choices including hot cooked.

There is a nice pool, but we've never used the pool.

The staff is always cheery and helpful. Housekeeping seemed a bit slow and sloppy, but they eventually got us taken care of -- not a deal breaker.

Our only complaint is that the room we got this time had an air conditioner that was super loud and woke us up all night. And the bathroom needed some repair. We may have never stayed during the heat of the summer before, trying to remember ... because we don't recall other rooms having this noisy climate control system. Our room was #218.

TIP: There is a Fresh and Easy grocery store about 2 miles away on Ray Road and 50th St.; they sell all sorts of healthy prepared meals. Since the room has a kitchen with a microwave and full fridge, this makes lunches and dinners easy. Peter Piper Pizza is also in the same shopping complex if you have kids.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I came here in early may and I really enjoyed my stay here. There were no problems with the staff as they were very courteous. The size and layout of the room kinda makes you forget you are away from home sometimes. There was free breakfast and dinner that was ok but not to die for but hey free beer and wine came with it so I guess you cant complain. Theres plenty of restraunts around and I suggest trying arriba as I enjoyed it as well.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2010

This hotel was very nice. We checked in a little late (8pm), but no problem. The front desk staff was uber-friendly. Our room was immaculate (I love staying at Homewood Suites when I can). The bed was super-comfy. The shower had great water pressure (I have thick hair and need to make sure I get all the shampoo and conditioner out!), and the shower head was nice and high (I'm only 5'2", but the hubby is 6'4" and appreciates his water coming from on high). The free breakfast was tasty and fresh, with plenty of options. Overall, a very nice and comfy stay.

FYI, a Chandler/Phoenix institution is just down the road from this particular hotel: The Heart Attack Grill! As seen on TV! Just be sure to bring cash, since that's all they take...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple