“A week in suites”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Its really a good stay in Homewood suites.. I enjoyed staying in that hotel. Felt bad its a week only. A plus is good breakfast is free.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 August 2010

We got a suite with a 2 separate bedrooms/ 2 bathrooms and 2 double beds with kitchen and living room for 129. summer rates. Room was very clean, up todate with plenty of room. Air conditioning was great even with the Phoenix summer heat. The free breakfast was good with a variety to choose from but few cooked items. the hotel is located close to the interstate and to resturants.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2010

We have stayed at this hotel three times now. Each time was with my family. There are five of us. It always is a great deal, especially if you are visiting Phoenix in the summertime because they drop their rates.

I booked on Hilton.com under my Hilton Honors account. I found a promo code online and got a suite with a separate bedroom and 2 double beds with kitchen and living room (that has a pull out sofa bed) for $75.00/night. Hilton also has a promo going on for its Hilton Honors members through mid September in which you get double miles/points for any booking at a participating hotel -- so I got that deal too; but you have to register for it.

The hotel always has a nice, full breakfast. There's just about everything you could want -- about a dozen or more choices including hot cooked.

There is a nice pool, but we've never used the pool.

The staff is always cheery and helpful. Housekeeping seemed a bit slow and sloppy, but they eventually got us taken care of -- not a deal breaker.

Our only complaint is that the room we got this time had an air conditioner that was super loud and woke us up all night. And the bathroom needed some repair. We may have never stayed during the heat of the summer before, trying to remember ... because we don't recall other rooms having this noisy climate control system. Our room was #218.

TIP: There is a Fresh and Easy grocery store about 2 miles away on Ray Road and 50th St.; they sell all sorts of healthy prepared meals. Since the room has a kitchen with a microwave and full fridge, this makes lunches and dinners easy. Peter Piper Pizza is also in the same shopping complex if you have kids.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2010

I came here in early may and I really enjoyed my stay here. There were no problems with the staff as they were very courteous. The size and layout of the room kinda makes you forget you are away from home sometimes. There was free breakfast and dinner that was ok but not to die for but hey free beer and wine came with it so I guess you cant complain. Theres plenty of restraunts around and I suggest trying arriba as I enjoyed it as well.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2010

This hotel was very nice. We checked in a little late (8pm), but no problem. The front desk staff was uber-friendly. Our room was immaculate (I love staying at Homewood Suites when I can). The bed was super-comfy. The shower had great water pressure (I have thick hair and need to make sure I get all the shampoo and conditioner out!), and the shower head was nice and high (I'm only 5'2", but the hubby is 6'4" and appreciates his water coming from on high). The free breakfast was tasty and fresh, with plenty of options. Overall, a very nice and comfy stay.

FYI, a Chandler/Phoenix institution is just down the road from this particular hotel: The Heart Attack Grill! As seen on TV! Just be sure to bring cash, since that's all they take...

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Chandler hotels
8 km away
0.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Chandler
3.1 km away
Best Western Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler

Address: 7373 W Detroit St, Chandler, AZ 85226-2411
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Chandler
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Spa Hotel in Chandler
#6 Family Hotel in Chandler
#8 Business Hotel in Chandler
Price Range: $185 - $385 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler 3*
Discover a home away from home at Homewood Suites by Hilton® Phoenix/Chandler hotel. Stay a while in a spacious suite and enjoy the freedom to continue your daily routines with a large, separate living area, fully equipped kitchen and two flat screen TVs. Start your day with a boost and savor a complimentary full hot breakfast or enjoy complimentary evening dinner and drinks*, Monday through Thursday. Keep active in this Chandler hotel’s fitness center, pool and basketball court situated just steps from the hotel. Enjoy a carefree stay with pet friendly accommodations and an onsite convenience store. Stay connected with complimentary high-speed internet access available throughout the hotel and stay in touch with work or home in the business center. Host a meeting for up to 12 people in the professional boardroom and relax while our dedicated events team takes care of the details. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel Chandler