All reviews front desk any requests room layout chandler fashion center perfect location yogurt bath towels free breakfast breakfast bar air conditioner pleasant stay extended stay desk staff fitness center checking in very nice hotel mall
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Pool was ratty to say the least. Water not clean, railing torn up, no towels, ( just dirty ones from who knows)...rooms OK, Breakfast an hour late. Gym did not look so hot...but rooms clean enough n quiet. Air conditioner not very effective. Springhill is usually nicer. Bed comfy...may have staffing problems

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra J
Dave M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. We've shared your feedback in regards to the facility within our organization.

Thank you for being a guest with us and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Chandler.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We got a smoking hot deal on Hotwire for this hotel. Was pleasantly surprised when we got to the location. We loved this hotel. The room was large with a small kitchenette, microwave, fridge, sink area. The vanity was outside the bathroom which I love. Also we used the fitness center. It was small but had what we needed. The beds were super comfy. That is a must with me. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mer1264

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate the positive review and so thrilled that you enjoyed the property. Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Pro's
1. Close to the freeway and a Wal-Mart.

Con's
1. Ridiculously priced! You definitely don't get what you pay for here
2. Rooms were set up weird. Tv right in the middle of the room so you can't really see it right from the bedroom side or the Living Room side + when you changed the channel it like 7 or 8 second delay in changing, super annoying.
3. Like I said the price. $175 a night for this ugly green garbage room? $3.50 for an 8 fl oz water? Yikes. Lucky there's a Walmart about 0.2 miles away (Walking Distance) and you do have a Fridge soooo a better option for you.
4. NO HOT WATER BOTH NIGHTS I STAYED!!!! I seriously have never stayed in a Hotel without hot water, let alone an expensive one like this.
5. The room was prepaid through Expedia, yet upon checkout I was charged for one night! They eventually refunded it but I had to make several phone calls to them to remedy this ANNOYING situation.

P.S. I did not try their free breakfast but I doubt it was good because the quality of everything else was ATROCIOUS........

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank jayd873
Dave M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center with us.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding your experience caught my attention. I am very sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our team did not quite meet your — or our — expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our guest experience.

Dave Mahan

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I moved here from the Marriott Fairfield south of the mall. Why? Because the Fairfield had a plumbing issue and water was out all day. I'm glad I experienced this location, but I must say, between Ubering from the Fairfield vs. walking from the Springhill, I'd have to choose he Fairfield. Why? 1) It's often 30% - 50% cheaper. On my 2 nights affected by the water issue, it was half as much. NO WAY is the Springhill worth twice unless you want to be right across the street from the mall. Few points:

1 - I had to remove the cover from my AC unit because of the rattle. I'll be leaving a note for management tomorrow, but meanwhile I had stuff all over the 2nd queen bed in my room because....

2 - No dressers. If you want to un-pack, you'll be doing so all over the room or on the 2nd bed in my case.

3 - Breakfast, I thougtht, was not as good as Fairfield. By a slim margin, but they had more "goodies."

4 - The AC kept my room cool, but not as "comfortable" as I was at the Fairfield.

Don't get me wrong, after going all day without being able to use the restroom, I was relieved for the switch. I gambled (based on newer Springhills) this would be an upgrade. I'm torn, but would say it was on-par, but rate card Fairfleld is better value.

The staff here was awesome. Enjoyed interacting with them - very friendly and asking you all kings of questions.

Pool and breakfast better at Fairfield - plus 30-50% less. I'm tipping my Marriott choice to Fairfield next time, but that's me. You might want this location, which is amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas M

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am very sorry to learn that the property did not quite meet your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The updated lobby complimented the outstanding staff. Great location with convenient walking distance shops. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was above average! An over the top note was how graciously they worked with the checkout details as we had a huge party in three suites splitting expenses.

Trip type: Travelled with family