All reviews food court slot machines shula's steakhouse non smoking section table games corner suite outlet mall hotel is beautiful standard room room key pool area king room stayed nights the entire hotel nice room phoenix area gambling
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Stayed here Friday night last month after paying £100 off Hotels.com.
Great, modern hotel with good views.
Nice pool, not too noisy.
Good selection of food options and $5 domestic beers.
Next to large shopping mall, reminded us of International Drive Mall in Orlando Florida.
Best bit? Not being 'nickle and dimed' like some other places - no resort fees and no parking fees!
Recommended if you're passing by on your roadtrip...

Room Tip: High floors have a great view, but second floors have balconies and seating
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SandJ
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We stayed here a couple of nights and it was very nice. We played a lot of the slot machines and they took a lot of our money thats for sure. We travel a lot and these slots do not give back very much. We have learned that anything that has to do with Indian casinos are not good odds.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Freddie C
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Had some extra time played a little won a little! This casino is nice lots of different machines to play cocktails to drink! Clean and busy but found a place to play! Didn't stay at hotel it was booked probably because it was a weekend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend with some friends for an event happening at the nearby Rawhide Event Center. The hotel offered a Free shuttle to the festival grounds which was an awesome amenity. Either way, it’s only a 20-30 min walk to the grounds.

We did have some confusion when we checked in. Like others have said I booked through a third party website. Apparently it’s only a REQUEST for the type of room you want (requested two beds, got only one). I was a bit upset but the front desk gave me a rollaway free of charge, and I was ok with that.

The only issue I had was a few slip ups with the front desk/concierge. There were a few times we called the front desk for assistance. They didn’t relay information to appropriate place (valet for instance) on more then one occasion and also hung up more then once. Nothing terrible but could use a bit more effort.

I give it a 3 star review because it served its purpose, but defiantly could have been better.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a king room for 3 nights for work. I decided to extend my reservation by 1 night and tack on an extra night before my original reservation started. I booked the extra night through a 3rd party website. I assumed I would be able to link reservations when I got there. When I got there I was told that I could not stay in a king room the first night because I booked through 3rd party website. I asked for a manager and was told that a manager was not available and would be 20 minutes. 3 minutes later a manager showed up. I was told that no king rooms were available even though we could see that king rooms were available when we looked on the hotel website. When we finally got up to our room the carpet was completely wet. Please consider staying elsewhere if you are visiting this area. Customer service is not a priority here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business