All reviews food court slot machines shula's steakhouse non smoking section table games poker room corner suite outlet mall hotel is beautiful standard room room key pool area is the entire hotel stayed nights nice room phoenix area gambling
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Really the only people who should stay here are players in the casino, or people who like staff that are officious and preoccupied. The atrium is pretty with a large horse sculpture. The actual room accommodations are acceptable but nothing fancy. The premises are certainly not designed for families. Cigarette butts outside, smoky air inside.

Room tip: Stay away from elevators - loud
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Buddy525
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I do reviews for this site on the cheap. I really am a super bargain (mandatory pet friendly) seeker and reviewer. I am going to put in my 2c here as I got a couple of free nights as a perk from my boyfriend's mom as a high roller! (92 year olds can really rack up those points when you don't keep them busy!)
So, first, no cat.
They do not have a pet friendly hotel, so living about 20 minutes away, I took a few hours off to check on the house. And I always look at a place and try to figure why no pets? It has tile floors in the bath, the nice platform under the bed so they can't hide, The usual draperies and black out drapes were not so glam that they needed protection, but I did NOT smuggle him in. Followed the rules and took off a whole spot.
The room was just nice. They kept it really cold, but the thermostat worked so it got comfortable real fast.
Single cup coffee maker with the usual two reg and two decaf and tea...it does not taste like coffee so you must go to the starbucks at the entrance to the casino. Which DID taste pretty good (the boyfriend got a super duper extra big cappuccino for a normal price!!)
There is a safe which is good for a casino visit. Keep the purse in the room and ramble. There is room service and decent tv and nice smelling shampoo. Also a tub, sort of shallow, but I live in a home with only a shower so that adds to the points having no pets takes off!!!
Apparently there was an odd requirement to pick up the key by 4, which was fine as his Mom went over a bit early to retrieve them.
Check out was 12, and we got the latest late check out you could at 1.
Nice variety for meals and I will review a few of the cafes I have eaten in separately.
So... I would keep looking for the pet-friendly but since it was a gift, this was a really nice, break from the heat!
I used the gym, plenty to do and open later for me. Skipped the pool... pretended it was not 105 out there. Boyfriend lost really fast in the casino and I guess it is a part of the environment, that you come back, to your ALL ROOMS ARE NON SMOKING ROOM smelling like ashtrays. They try, but it is always hard to spend much time in the gambling part.
So... stay-cation was a welcome break. Nothing like Vegas, but in the middle of summer in Phoenix, it is almost fun!!!

Room tip: Did have a view of the pool, on fourth floor, but yellow sun protector on window didn't make it worth it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your extensive review! We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to offer you an exciting staycation so close to home. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Scheduled to stay next Friday night, was concerned about getting there because of the fires in Columbia Gorge, spoke to Elizabeth to confirm reservations and expressed concern about being able to get there. Elizabeth looked up driving directions and emailed them to me. Definitely above and beyond service. Thank you. Looking forward to our trip next week.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Hi Charles, we're so happy to hear that you loved your experience with our staff. We hope you enjoy your stay this Friday!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had the rudest pit boss I have ever seen , The wife and I sat down to play let it ride and the woman that was running the pit was not only the rudest but had the poorest people skills I have ever witnessed. Wont be going back there again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Hi, Donald. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. This does not line up with the standards to which we hold ourselves and our staff. Please message us directly so we can gather more information and attempt to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

lots of area attractions. 10 minutes to sealife aquarium and lego world. good restaurants at the resort and around the area plus outlet shopping 5 minutes away. very helpful staff and casino workers. free newspaper

Date of stay: August 2017
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Thank you for stopping by. We're so happy you chose to spend an anniversary with us! We hope to see you again soon!