All reviews front desk room was clean choice hotels yogurt coffee machine per night free breakfast ample parking would definitely stay here again pleasant stay housekeeping staff frank phoenix inns closet microwave rates
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed here for a total of 5 nights ( the last 2 nights were reward nights) in early June. When I saw the weather forecast before our trip with the temps. between 105 - 110°, I almost cancelled the mini vacation. I am glad that I didn't cancel it. We loved our stay, and the 5 nights went quickly. The staff was friendly. The lobby area was attractive. Our room was comfortable. We were not in a suite, so we had a small refrigerator, but no microwave. We were able to use the microwave in the hotel's eating area, so not a problem. We loved the fresh baked cookies or popcorn made by the staff in the afternoon. The complimentary breakfast was good. The only thing that I wished was different was that the closet had a small rack for hangers. I would gladly stay here again.
The location was perfect for us with a lot of good restaurants nearby and close freeway access. Our stay was peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dolly49nut
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive review and comments about your recent stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler.
We are glad that you enjoyed your peaceful vacation. We hope that you stay with us again, soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The location was better than expected and quiet. Very modern and new layout. We appreciated the fact that it was pet friendly and they made every effort to make us and our family of 5 (with dog) very comfortable. Breakfast was the normal continental but still nice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
CONNIE S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Party05Fam,
Thank you for your positive review and comments about your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Good room, comfy beds, Had 2 rooms one of the room shower could not use, because of clogged drain, in seconds tub is fill with ankle high shower water. Front desk on duty (Evening) was not very helpful.

AM Desk agent was very friendly, good breakfast. We will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear JamicanJam,
Thank you for your positive review and comments about your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler. We apologize for your inconvenience, and have addressed the drain issue upon check out. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

This was a very nice hotel. It is well maintained in the general areas. The rooms are clean and well taken care of. The breakfast was fresh and the coffee was hot. The staff was very helpful and will to assist me in any way they could.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Butch L
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Butch,
We are glad to hear you enjoyed our helpful staff, clean hotel and guestrooms. We hope that you will
stay with us again during your next visit.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I travel to the PHX area twice per year and ONLY stay at this hotel. I will usually shop around the first few times I come to an area however the Comfort Inn in Chandler was my first and last stop. I even have a few stops in Tuscon and I'd rather just enjoy the drive that stay somewhere else.

Sarah at the desk in the evening usually remembers me by name or at least recognizes me and thanks for me staying again. Frank is always willing to serve in the mornings.

To have come here year after year and see the same faces --- you know that the entire property is ran well, from ownership to every last member of the grounds/housekeeping team.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Connie S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler – Phoenix South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear William,
Thank you for your positive review and comments about your stay with us at the Comfort Inn Chandler. It is great to hear that Sarah and Frank provide excellent guest service. We are glad that you will continue to stay with us during your visits to Phoenix. Have a safe summer, and see you soon!