All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotellarge mallroom servicethe hotel staffbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffeasy accessbreakfast buffetshuttle servicefront desk stafffitness centerstarbucksphoenixfreewaywedding
Reviewed 19 June 2018

From the moment we walked in - several hours before check-in, we were met with a "how can we help you attitude" and no one there knew the word "no". We have rarely experienced such amazing five star service even at 5 star hotels.

Room Tip: If views are important, ask to face the front or sides of hotel, not the back.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your kind words about the staff and there hospitality. I will be sure to share this with them. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great front desk help, fresh flavored water each day in the lobby. Starbucks coffees served at the little kiosk. Beds are amazing and the hotel is super clean. This is my go to hotel when in AZ. Right next to the 101 Freeway so it's easy to get anywhere!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. I appreciate all the kids words about the staff and hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had a long business trip in May and stayed there for a few weeks.
Everyone was great! Everyone from the front desk to the bar to the restaurant to the cleaning service! we especially loved the breakfast crew with Melissa, Cynthia, and Remelda! They made us feel at home the whole time! Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
laurendubrock, Operations Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. I appreciate all your kind words about the hotel and the staff. I will be sure to share this with Melissa, Cynthia and Ramelda!! We hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Awesome Staff, polite, room was clean, and easy to get in and out of hotel property for work commute while in town. Great location for supporting MicroChip, minutes away. Hotel located close to restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very happy it was a quick commute to work and glad you enjoyed the area. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Hilton is my favorite Hotel to stay at. When we travel that’s the first hotel we look for and we find them almost every where. I love their beds they are very comfortable and the rooms are always very clean

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are very happy to hear this is your favorite hotel to stay at! We hope to welcome you back again soon.