All reviews full kitchen filtered water avocado toast modern european yogurt bar huge bedroom espresso machine chobani yogurt phoenix area morning breakfast is healthy options favorite hotel hotel is conveniently located an extended stay beer wine guest laundry good size
Reviewed 24 May 2018

First time staying at the element brand and I must say I like it! Feels much more like a home and is very convenient. It is also very health focused. Every morning they had fresh berries and Chobani yogurt + oatmeal. Snack store behind the counter is fully stocked with newly branded organic, healthy snacks (pro biotic drinks, low sugar chocolates etc.)

I must say what made the trip even better is the staff especially Scott! Great guy and always willing to help and answer any questions. One morning i woke up really early due to jet lag and he made me fresh coffee at 4:30am!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
chandlergm2017, General Manager at Element Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello Rahim L.,

I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to write a review today. We very much appreciate the compliments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us !

I'm so happy Scott was able to provide excellent customer service to you and really made an impression on your stay.

I will definitely pass along your comments to him and we hope to see you the next to your travels bring you to Chandler!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I travel to the Phoenix area regularly, and this is my new favorite hotel. It is spotlessly clean and comfortable. The rooms are large and the decor is simple and attractive. The staff are friendly and the breakfast is similar to what you would get in other hotels in the area, although here there is always a freshly cooked option. I have stayed in much more expensive hotels in the area, but I think this is the best overall.

Date of stay: May 2018
chandlergm2017, General Manager at Element Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hello Janet D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and provide us with such a flattering and complimentary review ! I know the entire staff takes great pride in their work and I will share your feedback with everyone!

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

we booked a stay-cation here and absolutely loved it. maia checked us in and was so nice and let us know about all the hotel amenities! she even greeted us the next morning and asked how everything was. it was really sweet of her to remember us. their breakfast is phenomenal and the location is perfect if you’re looking to explore the chandler area. the pool was wonderful too! we had a blast here and will definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Amanda M,

Thank you so much for the compliments to the hotel and staff. I will pass this along to Maia as I'm sure she would be thrilled to know you mentioned her by name! We hope you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I don't typically ever write reviews. But at my stay, I was very impressed. The man at the front desk named Scott Lameli. Did and went beyond all expectations at my stay with Element Chandler Fashion. He helped take my luggage up to my hotel room & offered if I need anything to not hesitate to ask. He was very on top of my needs. I will definetly be coming back to Element Chandler Fashion. Thank you Scott for your great service. Bless this man with a raise! deserves!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Unfortunately, our recent visit was very disappointing. The pool and breakfast were good but you shouldn’t expect to get your room cleaned timely. We were out the door each morning between 9-10AM. On our first day, our room wasn’t cleaned when we returned at 5PM. We checked with the front desk and were told that they were running late and should have it done by 7PM. The next day, we returned in the evening around 10PM after dinner and a movie and our room was never cleaned. We had to go down to get towels. When we asked about housekeeping, we were told that since it is Sunday they leave at 5PM and the front desk didn’t know what happened. Our last day was a disaster!! It was our last day to sleep in and we were startled awake to the fire alarm before 7AM. We took the stairs down and went around to the front of the hotel where we were waiting for instructions from staff with about only 10 other guests. No employee ever came out. We were talking to another guest and she noticed that there were people in the hotel eating area so she went in to find out what was going on. She told us that there were a bunch of people eating breakfast and that it was a false alarm and the hotel was having trouble getting the alarm turned off. This was very frustrating that an employee couldn’t come out and let us know, instead, we were just left standing around outside. This was very concerning to us. Hotel employees are not trained properly, especially in emergency situations. This is very alarming to not have proven and workable emergency policies in place even if there is a false alarm. This hotel needs to hire more housekeeping staff and to train their employees better.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank iamamarinersfan
chandlergm2017, Manager at Element Chandler Fashion Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 480-553-7277. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Element Chandler Fashion Center.