All reviews full kitchen filtered water avocado toast modern european yogurt bar huge bedroom espresso machine phoenix area chobani yogurt morning breakfast is healthy options favorite hotel hotel is conveniently located good size beer wine guest laundry fire pit
Reviewed 3 June 2017

This is the second Element Hotel I have stayed at and this time with my family. We had two rooms on the top floor. The corner room was the best of both of course and bigger than my apartment at home.

The rooms are extremely well appointed with furniture, plates, dishes, and so on. Nice setup in general. Bright and cheery.

The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Better staff than some big Westin Hotels or W Hotels.

The breakfast was so so, honestly the food is not the greatest but its included in your room cost so who cares, its a good snack or basic breakfast for your family.

The pool and other amenities are as expected.

Best of all this hotel is a bargain for what your getting and its a new hotel in a great area with tons of stores around it. I would stay here again easily.

Have fun.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is a convenient hotel in Chandler, across the street from the mall.
It has a couple of Tesla chargers.
We'll stay here again!

Highlights:
Super clean and modern
Good breakfast and evening snacks/drinks
Free bike rentals (and locks and helmets too)
Great kitchenette
Clean and awesome
Wonderful customer service

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it's close to my brothers house in chandler. However I've discovered there were many other great reasons to stay here, as well. The free breakfast in the morning is ok, the orange juice is good and they have a cool espresso machine, too. The A/C was amazing, I can't stand hot hotel rooms or not being able to control the temperature. I could pretty much live in this hotel: the room was nicer than my first apartment in Chicago. Full sized fridge and dishwasher. Decent workout room. Pool was nice. Because mine wasn't an extended stay I didn't take advantage of the kitchenette, and I was glad there were so many food options within walking distance e.g. The mall is across the street. Look forward to coming back

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

In love with this hotel. It is beyond clean, makes you feel right at home. Right when you walk in you can smell tne cleanliness of the hotel. The rooms are amazing. Fully equipped. We stayed in a studio room it had kitchen utensils to the soap and sponge. I was impressed with the fact that it also had a dishwashed (a first for me). They offer free breakfast, we really enjoyed it they had an oatmeal station, breakfast sandwiches, patries, a variety of coffees, fresh fruit those are some of the items they offer the overall taste of breakfast was great.

Room tip: One of the cleanest hotels I've stayed at
Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Fernandavm
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This was a beautiful new hotel! We stayed here for 2 days, the whole stay was great. The room was very comfortable, spacious & clean! Bonus was the kitchenette which helped as we were able to cook & stayed in for dinner. Breakfast was included with healthy options. My kids loved how modern and clean the hotel was,bathroom was clean and modern as well, staff was friendly. The location was also very good, lots of shops across the street. I give this hotel 2 thumbs up and hopefully be able to stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017