All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanno brainereggs and baconfit the billthe young ladyolder hotelthe general managervisiting friendscleaning staffflat screen tvthe hotel staffthe entire staffhot tuba great place to staytimpillows
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Spent 1 nigh here on an Arizona road trip. Check in was fast, cost of the room was reasonable and the rooms were fine. Only issue was no elevator working and dragging bags up and down stairs was a pain.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Tim v, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Good afternoon Vegas

Thank you for the 1 night stay. Glad you enjoyed it. See you for the next Arizona trip.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel January 28, 29, and 30. We were only there to sleep as we were visiting friends that winter in the area. Our room had some carpet that was worn through in one spot and our room card reader was very difficult to read the key card. It appears this hotel might be due for some updates. With that being said, the room was clean and a decent breakfast. If we were to visit area again I would consider staying here again as the price was decent and we were not looking for any amenities.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Tim v, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Good evening IMPlantlover

Thank you for staying with us while visiting your friends in the area. The issues you mentioned have been corrected thank you for bring them up to us. And for considering us again when your in the area.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

On check in there was a problem with another guest needing a ground floor room. When they checked my reservation, I had a ground floor room so it seemed a no-brainer to swap. The check in lady and the other couple were extremely thankful (again a no-brainer - he was a veteran and the staff was very polite and nice) and after they checked in I was given a very good room with a view of my choice and a follow up to see if everything was to my satisfaction. A short time later, the manager called thanking me again , checking if the room was to our liking and taking actions that enhanced our enjoyment even more. Above and beyond making sure the customer felt valued and appreciated!
The room was excellent, spacious, large bar fridge (not the usual mini), safe. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were fabulous. The cleaning staff left the room and bathroom spotless daily and were very friendly when you encountered them. The motel is just off the interstate 45 minutes southeast of Phoenix and has a plethora of restaurants and a Walmart nearby, so you don't need to go far whether you are staying or just passing through.
If you are passing through or headed to Casa Grande, this is a great place to stay, with excellent rates. It is not a 5 star hotel in Manhattan, so don't expect that or be wonder why there isn't a spa, in room Jacuzzis or champagne served at breakfast! But if you want a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay, this is a good spot. A credit to the chain!

Room Tip: Rooms to the front have a view of the road and desert and are close to the breakfast area, front desk and pool.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank davey1949
Tim v, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hi John
Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us and others.
I very much appreciate it. And I have shared your comments with our staff. To serve as encouragement. As we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to all our guests.
Thank you again for helping us out on the room swap. And for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Stayed a night on business trips. Am a choice privileges member and the room was below average for Comfort Inn. Didn't have any outlets near desk to plug in laptop/cell phone. No coffee maker in the room. Ironing board was filthy and I spent more time cleaning it than using it. Temp control did not work properly. And the topper was when I requested Fox News to be put on in the lobby area and nobody else was in the area, I was told they weren't allowed to show Fox News but did offer CNN. NO THANKS, I prefer a more credible source, but regardless isn't it in the best interests of a business to cater to their customers and offer more than one choice for news channels. If businesses TRY to ram a news source down my throat, that's manipulation and therefore I will choose to stay elsewhere. There are other hotel chains that do try this and are well known that have turned off many potential customers, but this is the first time I have ran across this at a Choice Hotel. They may want to re-think that but I can tell you I won't be staying there again!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darrin P

Afternoon Darrin.

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. What you experienced here during your stay is not typical of what goes on here on a day to day basics. So I thank you for bring this to my attention. As far as Fox News we do have it here in all rooms and common areas.
I do apologize you were miss informed by my desk clerk. Please do not let this isolated incidence spoil it for the brand. We are all private owned and operated.

Kind Regards.

Tim

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Unfortunately our room smelled like barf. I found a bottle of beer underneath the bed the next morning, perhaps that was the culprit. Otherwise, we enjoyed our visit. The continental style breakfast was also very good, and we found the lobby to be very friendly, much like the staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim v, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Good Evening Lacipaci.
Thank you for staying with us. With the exception of the Initial smell.Which I apologize for. And i thank you bring it up to are attention.
so we could resolve the problem. That being said I am glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay. And hope to see you again when your in the area.
Safe travels.