All reviews room was clean hotel room would stay here again yogurt great place to stay free breakfast walmart microwave rates pet interstate
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Very good place to stay. Friendly staff. Great breakfast comes with room.. Carolina that takes care of breakfast is very cheerful & greets everyone that comes in . Nice way to start day.. pool & room nice too. Close to places to eat. & gas stations & shopping.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Very nice inn. Close to restaurants and shopping. We had originally intended to stay in Tucson, but our normal hotel was full. We pressed on to Casa Grande and were lucky to find this place. It was very clean, nicely appointed and is now on our list of preferred stops.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Had a great place to stay, excellent breakfast, great crew on check in, close to many many businesses along the street the motel is on including restaurants, stores, a walmart, starbucks, and others. We enjoyed our stay and the view from our balcony west was a really great sunset

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I had booked room 210 for a week beginning 02 April, 2016, on Wednesday morning 06 April. 2016 I received a call from a very rude male clerk, telling me they had over booked and they needed my room for Rolling Thunder by 07:00 A.M. and here I needed to be at work by 06:30 A.M. I complied under protest. I still have not received my Reward Points from Indiana, PA Best Western, where I stayed almost six full months. Then here I get kicked out the man said we normally don't accept people with service related disabilities. My service dog neither barks nor bothers anyone, I have witnesses to the effect of my service dog.
I encourage all veterans and people with common sense to stay away from the Casa Grande Best Western and Indiana PA Best Western, seems Best Western does not do what they advertise.
Michael Hinshaw
Captain U.S. Army Captain (ret)

Room tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank michaelhinshaw2004
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Room was clean, although the bath room was a bit dated. Had trouble figuring out the shower knob as well.
The bed was comfortable and we slept well.
Refrig and microwave in the room were clean.
Staff very pleasant and the breakfast nook was kept clean.

Room tip: Parking available just outside the hotel door.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business