Quality Inn(Casa Grande)
USD 100
Comfort Inn(Casa Grande)
USD 72
ComfortInn
MainStay Suites Casa Grande(Casa Grande)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 58
Motel 6 Casa Grande(Casa Grande)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 59
USD 53
USD 65
USD 49
USD 42
Hotels.com
Arizona Moon Motel(Casa Grande)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 50
USD 141
Hotels.com
All reviewssausage pattiesgolden corralnear highwayconsistent qualitysized roomeasy chairpancake makerquiet nightclean hotelfront desk staffrooms are spaciousshort driveking bedworkout roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulrv parknice room
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while checking out some retirement communities in Tucson and Phoenix. Very quick and smooth check in, very clean hotel.
See pictures attached. So very different than the extended stay America in Tucson. Wish I had never checked in there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GSRPHX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have been here for 3 nights. Unfortunately, I don't have too many positive things to say about this place...Unless you prefer to stay in sub par lodging with old wifi infrastructure and dated plumbing and thin walls without enforcement of groups of kids.

First, since I've been here, I haven't been able to stay logged on or use the "free" wifi service because (1) the signal keeps dropping and (2) it constantly asks you to log in using your special access code that they hand out when you check in. Its 2018, folks, lets update your network infrastructure and someone needs to have a serious conversation with the vendor you are using to provide wifi service. It sucks, period. Between the hours of 6pm and 9pm, when most people get back to their room and check their work email before dinner or after, IT NEVER WORKS! I end up wasting at least 2 hours of my time each day trying to get emails and work done. Tonight, I finally packed up and went the starbucks down the street so I can actually get a clean connection to finish checking my email and to leave this review.

Second, the plumbing needs to be fixed. My shower backed up this morning and brown stuff started coming out of the drain.. Really? WTF?

Third, a group of noisy kids have been running up and down the hallways on the second floor for the past hour. When I called the front desk to let them know, i was told, in all seriousness "There's not much we can do.. They'll go to bed soon" Hummm... Who did the customer service training here?

Luckily, I can leave tomorrow but I will make sure my travel department never ever use holiday inn express again, just from experiencing this place. Its just awful. They need to take some lessons from Hyatt, or even Marriott.. AND really up their game if they're going to give this place a chance. Sad.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
GSRPHX, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for your review. Our apologies for the negative experience you had during your stay with us. I am happy to let you know that we are upgrading our network infrastructure. Unfortunately it's not something that can happen overnight, but we should have the final installation very soon.

I also checked with maintenance about your plumbing issue. There was no record of any work placed for a backup. Did you report this to us? Our property is only 7 years old, so the pipes are in great shape still, but with the constant daily use, things can eventually build up in the drains, just like at home.

The response you received from the front desk is unacceptable. I will personally speak with our staff and make sure they understand that every guest is important and do everything necessary to try and resolve our valuable guests complaints.

It's unfortunate that you feel you need to choose to no longer stay with our brand. I truly wish you had spoken with a manager about your issues because we would of done our best to make this right. If you are ever in the area again, please contact one of the managers and we can do our best to ensure you have a much pleasant stay and show that this last stay was an exception.

Thank you again. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure it is used to move us in a positive direction.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It's the newest and as far as we're concerned the best property by far in Casa Grande. Staff was very friendly, breakfast adequate. The rooms were nice and clean. Stay on the 3rd floor for the quietest.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We moved to this hotel after an unpleasant experience at a nearby hotel.

This difference was night and day. This Holiday Inn Express is everything you want in a stay!

CLEAN QUIET ROOMS
SUPER FRIENDLY RESPONSIVE STAFF
QUALITY RESTAURANT/BAR

And did I mention the breakfast? It can't be beat!
Keeping this as a favorite when we travel here for work again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SQM2
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Was pleased with the decision to stay at this Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Standard king room was quiet as well as comfortable. Several restaurants within walking distance. Pool and fitness room maintained.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business