“Big Steaks!”

Mohave Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 February 2016

We had the Porterhouse and the Ribeye. Both were cooked perfectly.
Wound up costing more than we had planned to spend but the food and service was
great.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We wanted a nice steak dinner from a higher-end restaurant in Bullhead City. There aren't a lot of really nice places to eat in Bullhead, and the Mohave Steakhouse came highly recommended by some of our acquaintances. We have all been overwhelmed by something in our lives, but when we visited this business for dinner, we were completely underwhelmed! The décor was ho-hum and very tired. There was nothing that makes this place stand out visually. Our waiter was extremely slow even though it was not busy the night we visited. I ordered a filet mignon, listed on the menu as bacon-wrapped, and asked that the bacon be omitted. My steak arrived with a bacon wrap and completely undercooked. The wine list was minimal with a poor selection of truly good wines. There is a competing steakhouse across the river in Laughlin, Nevada that we have also tried and found to be superior to the Mohave Steakhouse on all levels. We will not waste our meal dollars with this business again.

Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had dinner at this restaurant last night. I ordered the fried calamari as an appetizer and the mohave ribeye as the main course. I was very surprised at the calamari that looked more like fried onion rings and tasted like fried onion rings. I ordered the ribeye as medium but it came out as medium rare. While the temperature as good, expecting a medium cooked steak and not getting it was a disappointment. I didn't point this out to the server as I should have due to time constraints. Overall, the food was good but there lots of room for improvement.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

celebrating New years at the steakhouse, very good service who turned out to be not just a waiter but the manager! the steak was the best I've had all year! and the desert was outstanding! Cudo's to the manager, who we thought was just a waiter, working along side his crew in my book something speaks volume for the type of manager he is. hats off to you sir, we loved our time with you and will be returning!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I've been fortunate to have traveled to numerous countries and states, and dined at many hundreds of fine restaurants. Bullhead City Arizona is rather limited in cuisine choices. Few are willing to push the envelope. What Mohave Steakhouse has, is the BEST steak I've eaten in some while. While the ambiance is rather casual, for what is a slightly pricey meal; food and service must come first. The quality of the steak offered 'will not disappoint you'. Salads & sides could use improvement, service was adequate, but unexceptional. I do recommend this restaurant, especially if you're tired of casino dining.