“Great!”

Maki Sushi
Ranked #25 of 100 Restaurants in Bullhead City
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We eat here every time we visit Ft Mohave from Colorado! Great food, HUGE portions, we remind ourselves every time we eat there to either split meals or not order so much sushi! You will not be disappointed :)

Reviewed 23 March 2016

I have to say that the service is worth the trip. The sushi chef is awesome and LOVES to celebrate. They will customize the sushi rolls to your liking and did not charge for the changes. If you are a sushi lover, this is the place. The rolls are huge. I could not even finish my one order of sushi because of the amount of food. I loved spending my birthday with my friends and family at such a welcoming and friendly restaurant.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is a small family, owned restaurant with good food and really friendly staff/sushi chef. The fish is good quality and they cook the food to order. Prices are reasonable. Sushi pieces are HUGE!!

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Gregory and staff do a fantastic job!! You definitely get your money's worth!! My family eats there at least once a week!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Best sushi around. Rolls are big. Gregory is the best. Very friendly fast services. Good prices. Definitely worth it.