“Excellent meal!”

Marysols' Grand Kitchen
Ranked #28 of 53 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch as a "Well, let's give this place a try" moment - and boy were we glad!!

The meal we had was fantastic! One of the best lunches we had on our entire vacation.

Service was normal, prices were reasonable. Food was OMG!!! good!!!

Our waitress was super friendly and helpful with our choices. We followed her suggestions and kinda ate our Tex-Mex fair "family style". Everything was excellent. Even our young boys (9-14) enjoyed all the fresh made food.

I would happily return and recommend family and friends. I truly hope your experience is as good as ours was.

And order the guacamole and chips! Yum!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We stopped into Marysols' for breakfast while we were staying in Bisbee and her food is off the charts. Very authentic. My husband ordered and omelet and it was huge. He was full but couldn't stop eating it because it was so good. I had a special order that included beans. Her beans are homemade and amazing. We bought some to go they were so good. The staff is very friendly and the food is awesome..

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I don't understand the number of locals that like this place. I went once - it took about 30 minutes to get my order (beef w/broccoli and eggroll) and it cost $20 - really! OMG that is highway robbery. The food had almost no flavor, the eggrolls were soggy. I'm sorry I went but I really wanted to give them a try based on all of the good things I've heard. Maybe I'll need to try on a different night when it's not Chinese, but after that experience, I'm leery.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

Marysol is delightful. She came to the bar at the hotel to tell us in person about all the wonderful choices on her menu. Everything is homemade. We had the beef quesadillas, tamales and chili rellenos. All were excellent.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Love the Mexican food - and the Asian food she makes on Tuesday nights. Breakfast is very good - home made chorizo is excellent. Highly recommend.

Been to Marysols' Grand Kitchen? Share your experiences!