All reviewsel doradoliving roombrewery gulchfull kitchensecond bedroomclaw foot tublimited parkinggreat suitefront porchwalk in closetextra roomno elevatorin townbrewing companyfirst floortop floorview from the balcony
Reviewed 1 September 2016

This hotel has a great view of historic Bisbee. The suites have everything we needed and were clean and quiet. We were on the third floor, there is no elevator, but we knew that and were okay with climbing the stairs. It is an older building converted to a hotel and they have done a great job making the suites comfortable. The wifi is the best we have ever found in a hotel, connected fast and didn't constantly lose connection like what happens at most hotels. It is within walking distance of restaurants. Would definitely recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
EldoradoSuitesHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Eldorado Suites Hotel.
Thanks for the four star review.See you next visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

When I write a review, I always try to offer a different perspective. This place & owners are lovely as everyone mentions. However, I would caution truck drivers not to park in the hotel's parking lot or drive up Ok Street to unload. The lot is tight and Ok Street is very narrow past the hotel. My husband had to fold the mirrors on our Ram 1500 to squeeze by parked vehicles and the street's drop off. Then he had to make a sharp left & down on Youngblood. Our suggestion is park down below on Brewer Ave and haul your belongings up. It's not practical but better than damaging your truck. Other items: the coffee was amazing - bold but smooth from the Old Bisbee Roasters. My son gives the wifi 5 stars for easy connectivity and strength. Plus the noise in corner suite 9 was a non-issue. I just turned on my spa radio on Pandora and I was out!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
EldoradoSuitesHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thanks for reviewing the Eldorado Suites Hotel and for the 5 star review. We're so happy you enjoyed the coffee and the wifi! Your suggestion for parking large trucks on Brewery Gulch Ave. is a good one. It's a European style town with narrow roads. All part of the charm!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Room #9 Top floor was fantastic. Quiet, private. Optional 2nd bedroom a great opportunity for a family. TV room, back and front patio areas offer ample opportunity to enjoy the property. Great views over looking the town, nice bathroom and good amenities. Fully furnished kitchen was a huge bonus. Bed was very comfortable, room very quiet. Staff for the hotel were nice and helpful. Very clean. We are staying again in April with friends. High recommended.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VeckyInLove
EldoradoSuitesHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the Eldorado Suites Hotel and for the five star review! See you in April 2017!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Thanks to Eldorado Suites for the awesome room! Your hotel is great and in perfect location to get around town on foot. My friends and I really enjoyed our stay! Your rooms are perfect for groups and so nicely decorated. Loved having a full kitchen too!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy R
EldoradoSuitesHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review The Eldorado Suites Hotel. We enjoyed hosting your group of friends!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I chose Eldorado Suites last weekend based on TripAdvisor reviews and I truly made the bast choice! The location is perfect, the room was exactly what we expected and better. The service was warm and friendly. I now know exactly where to to stay for our next trip to Bisbee! Looking forward to returning...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank landphil64
EldoradoSuitesHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Eldorado Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Thank you for the five star review. See you next visit!