“GREAT PLACE TO STAY & PLAY”
Review of Gym Club Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Gym Club Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Bisbee B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This was a lovely place for a vacation.... Girls trip - easy access for all ouf us, including 90 year old mom! Hostess gift was great - Angel was charming and very helpful - easy walking to shops & restaurants - Be sure to go to Lowell for breakfast! Would indeed come back here to stay longer!

Room Tip: Our room 204 was fantastic with lots of room to spread out - very quiet & dark - temperature was...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank peelypaint

Reviewed 12 February 2012

My mother in law and I recently stayed here for 2 nights and it was a great experience. As other reviews have said, it is in the center of Old Bisbee. There was a welcome basket of wine, fruit and hot chocolate. The place was clean and so roomy. Was like staying in an apartment. Fully stocked kitchen and friendly staff.

After leaving I realized I had left my cell phone behind. I called Angel and she found it and put it in the mail that day and I received it the next. She went above and beyond for me and I so appreciated it. I would definitely stay here again and plan to soon. My husband and I have been to Bisbee before and stayed at a different facility but this is the place we will go next time and I highly recommend it to people!

Room Tip: Room 101 was perfect...first floor, bed on first floor and another one in loft area which was nice s...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Bisbee is an odd little town – with lots of charm and a bit of weird all stirred together. The Gym Club Suites fits this description perfectly. It is located in a great spot – just in the front end of town, an easy walk to the Queen Mine and all the stores and restaurants. It is very clean and well maintained. We had the Raven’s Rest, a suite on the 4th floor which was terrific – a three level layout with a balcony. For the two of us it was a lot of space, and after a full day of activity it was extremely comfortable. It had a living room, a full kitchen (with coffee), and two bedrooms – plus the deck. Be aware that the entire suite is an open floorplan - if you looking for a true two bedroom this is not the place for you. We would absolutely stay there again. One thing to note – check in is not until 3:00, and at this hotel that means there is no one on site until then. So if you need alternate arrangements be sure to inquire when you reserve the room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We went to Bisbee, AZ with friends and made reservations for 2 nights at The Gym Club by phone with Angel. It is a former WMCA building converted into suites and was clean, large and well located. The kitchen, which we did not use, was larger than most apartment kitchens. We found that we were not able to stay 2 nights and in spite of their 48 hour cancellation policy, Angel immediately changed us to one night with no penalty. This is something a chain operation may not do so easily. Although there are two bedrooms, there is only one bathroom and I would not recommend this arrangement for other than a family group since the master bedroom does not close off and when the folks in the second bedroom need to use the bathroom during the night, they will have to go through the master bedroom. Other than this, the place was great.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank bobbirm
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Stayed at this facility with my daughter. It is a very unique hotel. Only 16 rooms have been converted from a gym. Our room was main floor, bath in the middle level and second bedroom as a loft. It is brick and was hard to get warm but once heated up, it was very comfortable. We checked in late in the afternoon and that was the only time we saw anyone from the hotel. The room was not cleaned while we were there. There was only one window in our room, room 205 so I missed being able to see outside. There were skylights. You could live there with the refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Comfortable couch and beds. Right in the middle of Old Bisbee.

Room Tip: Room 205 was good for us with the separate sleeping areas. It was the end of the hall and very quie...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family