“Stay here!”
Review of Hotel San Ramon

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Hotel San Ramon
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Perfect place to stay in Bisbee. Our room was great. Bathroom is gigantic. Cookies, free coffee, great view from our window. Front desk service was great. Only good things to say for Hotel San Ramon.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank kentgear
There are newer reviews for Hotel San Ramon

Reviewed 7 October 2011

I love this Hotel!
When I was doing research for a hotel in Bisbee, AZ, this is one of the options at the top of the list! I see why, When I called and made the reservation and told Tamara that is was my mom's birthday her first question she asked was "Is there anything I can do to make you mom'd birthday more special?" That to me is what sold me on the place and she was very helpful in my one request about the ghost tour!

Once we arrived in Bisbee and found the hotel, they could not have been any more friendly! The hotel even bought my mom her first birthday cocktail of the trip! The room was nice. I must say it reminded me of my great grandmothers home! This hotel makes you feel at home! Fresh home baked cookies, free water, and the nicest bathroom I have ever seen in any hotel!

All being said I will be staying at Hotel San Ramon again ASAP!

Mike

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My husband and I had been talking about FINALLY getting to take a little weekend trip alone, the parents of 5 kids we were long overdue. We thought about Tucson, maybe one of the resorts........nah, too far, too much, but I wanted something special, then we thought of Bisbee. My husband LOVES coffee, and frequents the Bisbee Coffee Co. shop in old Bisbee and was reminded that there was a little hotel above Santiago's Restaurant. He got online and found the hotel San Ramon and also spoke with Tamra at the hotel and was able to get us 2 nights pretty quickly. I checked it out online and was so excited to get away. It was the best weekend I have had in a very long time!!! The hotel was great, such a comfortable relaxed atmosphere. Our room was a corner room so we had a nice view and lots of sunshine. Little touches made it even more special, fresh cookies, coffee tokens, and cute little girly things in the bathroom! Our room had everything we needed, I really can't wait to stay there again soon!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chavawoman
Reviewed 2 September 2011

There we were, two seasoned girlfriends who never get to go away and play together and we had two days to relax. What to do, what to do?..We both love Bisbee, so the destination was easy but we wanted a well located, reasonably priced room with two beds. That's not always easy to find. I pulled out my trusty laptop and went straight to Trip Advisor (of course).....we selected the Hotel San Ramon . Reservations were made with ease, gassed up the car and off we went. Tamara (the hotel manager) called my cell and offered us an earlier checkin...terrific...more time to shop! The room was beautiful with plenty of light and fresh air, the beds were comfy and we could not have asked for a better location. After hunting down some wonderful bargains around downtown, we came back to the room, changed for dinner and decided to go right downstairs to their restaurant (see seperate review). Slept well that night! Highly recommend this hotel! During busy weekends there may be noise to consider due to their location by Brewery Gulch but earplugs are available and Tamara will care for you well.

Room Tip: there are three 2-beds rooms, one VERY quiet innner room and a king room complete with full kitchen!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank misemma
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband was traveling to siera vista every month last year, and one week i decided to join him, so we stayed in bisbee at the recommendation from a friend. We chose this hotel based on the reviews and also because we could get a suite including kitchen with full size fridge. Our stay could not have been better. My husband worked during the day, and i walked around town, talked with the locals, shopped at the local market, took the bus to the next town over, cooked food for dinner, and relaxed at the coffee shop down the street. Our room was clean, a little out dated - but so is that town - so it fit. The staff was lovely, and they employed woman to clean who have gotten back on their feet after unfortunate circumstances, which i loved. The lady that clean our room was so attentive and grateful to be there, that she did such a wonderful job. Since i was staying a week but my husband even longer, i wanted to wash our clothes so i just used their washing machine and after i came back to get the clothes from the dryer, they were all folded perfectly on my bed, with candies on the top.

This is a perfect place to stay for business, or if you want a relaxing vacation in a place where you really feel like your home. I would love to spend a month in that little apartment.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank matt_bekah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
Copper Queen Hotel
39.2 km away
Tombstone Monument Ranch
Tombstone Monument Ranch
#2 of 9 in Tombstone

Been to Hotel San Ramon? Share your experiences!