All reviewsin towntwo night staybisbee areawould definitely stay here againvisiting bisbeebackyardazvintage
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I suppose the rooms here would be considered small, but they are decorated well enough. The bed etc was above average and with parking free and available in a lot next door and the possibility of walking into town we would definitely stay here again. No breakfast, but one is available with a 0.2 mile walk.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I hate to write a negative review of the Jonquil but some things can't be overlooked. I stayed in room 5 and the bathroom was in shocking condition with peeling paints, obvious mold, delaminating cabinetry and odd black stains coming through the linoleum. I've appended some pictures. Aside from the yuck factor, some types of mold can be a health problem for some people. I thought that these problems might have arisen from a recent water leak and was shocked to see that some of the same problems are present in pictures from a 2015 review. Additional minor issues were a shower head that sprayed in random directions because of mineral build-up and dust on the ceiling fan that looked like it had been accumulating for months. I certainly hope that the owners will take these problems seriously and address them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank stilltraveling65
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

What a cute little, historic motel. The innkeeper was very sweet and the rooms were comfortable. Great beds and linens. It was nice because the place had its own parking lot. The back has a beautiful yard as well as nice courtyard.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 196JessicaS
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We only reserved one night but we loved Bisbee so much we stayed again. This hotel is so cute and quaint, friendly owners and exceptional price. We really loved the terrace and the back yard. I love to take photos and the quaint bridge added to the experience. Loved it. If you want a modern day hotel it is not for you, but if you want to Bisbee experience you will love it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The owner was very cordial and very helpful when checking in. I enjoyed the comfortable, clean motel room and outside lounging area. Refurbished motel from the 1930s. A fun place to stay if you are spending a few days in the Bisbee area. I would definitely come back to stay here when visiting Bisbee, AZ; centrally located, too.

Room Tip: Room was nice and quiet; nice sitting area just outside room. Quaint. Great owner.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends