“Great little place with wholesome food”
Review of Tacho's Tacos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tacho's Tacos
Ranked #39 of 52 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Great little place. Wasn't busy when we went on a Monday night, in fact we were the only ones there. I had the bacon wrapped burrito and it was great! Will definitely be back and will bring friends.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great, great mexican food. Nice decor, pleasant staff, and very enjoyable overall. The salsa bar is wonderful and the various types make all the difference from most mexican restaurants that just put a bottle on the table.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

On a recent visit with friends, they took us to Bisbee. They recommended this place, and we would definitely go there again. The food was typical of Mexican restaurants. Good, but nothing outstanding. The place is fairly small, very "mom and pop".

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Stopped for dinner as on way to RV park. Really good burrito fixed as you wish. Service, while not overly friendly, was quick and helpful.
Prices were good and a good value.
I'd stop again.

1  Thank Photog1955
Reviewed 27 August 2015

I've lived in Bisbee over 50 years and have probably gone to this restaurant 10 times. They cater to border patrol. It's very small inside but there are tables. The staff have never been friendly, and very slow. The atmosphere is "clickish", if they know you they will converse and leave the rest waiting.
The "border Patrol burrito" one time I ordered had NO guacamole, zilch, none. The meat is the carne asada, tough, rubbery, gristle, horrible, it's cheap, that's probably why they use it.

I've waited in the "drive through" line 30 minutes for bean burritos, with the hot sun in my face. Another time I ordered and paid for meat burrito, but all the burritos were bean, I was on my way out of town and had actually gone in and still waited over 30 minutes for the burritos. Twice now I've ordered extra cheese on the bean burrito, and asked them to mark it, but they didn't and we made the trip back to them, they acted like it was our fault they didn't mark the burrito with the extra cheese.
The attitude of the management is they don't care if your happy, I have it from their mouth," people come, and people go" when I mentioned they were going to lose my business. I wonder why I keep going back, because the bean burritos are ok.
If you go you need to do their job for them to include, double checking your order BEFORE you leave the premises. I wish they would care, and care enough to improve their service, from the cook, to the waiter, waitress, and not get the cheapest meat they can, it's horrible.

2  Thank Mary L