“Visit their roasting room upstairs”

Bisbee Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Bisbee
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We came across their coffee roasting room. It is upstairs in same building as their store. Got a quick tour of how they roast their coffee and where the beans come from. Very personal service. They blended a bag of beans for us on the spot. Nice unplanned bonus side trip.

1  Thank Dan M

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice decor, and they seem to busy all day. plenty of room to find a seat. My latte was good. Pretty good selection of sandwiches & goodies.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

As an early riser, I am always scoping out the best place in any town for coffee. Bisbee Coffee Company provided exactly what I like. The scones here are some of the best I have had anywhere.
If I lived in Bisbee I would be here every morning.

1  Thank eltexano
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Sometimes you just can't go wrong with a nice mid-afternoon latte. The coffee was tasty, and we bought a pound of their beans to take with us. Cute location (like a lot of coffee shops) and atmosphere. Stop in if you're walking by. The little indoor mall it's attached to could use some work, but the coffee shop is cool

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great coffee, reasonably priced. I would recommend having a better selection of healthy breakfast options...more than muffins and pies.

Been to Bisbee Coffee Company? Share your experiences!