“Worth the climb up the steps. Very private.”
Doublejack Guesthouse perched hillside with views of Old Bisbee and into Mexico
Doublejack bedroom with King bed and view of the mountains Doublejack bedroom with flat screen monitor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Doublejack Guesthouse perched hillside with views of Old Bisbee and into Mexico
Doublejack bedroom with King bed and view of the mountains
Doublejack bedroom with flat screen monitor
Doublejack dining area with French doors to private secluded deck with umbrella table and chairs
Doublejack living room
Doublejack claw foot bathtub, sink and walk in double shower (out of view)
Doublejack fully appointed kitchen with full size refrigerator, icemaker, gas stove and oven
Shotgun view through the length of the Doublejack
Doublejack private deck with views of Old Bisbee and into Mexico
View from the Doublejack all the way into Mexico
Bisbee at sunset
View from above the Doublejack Guesthouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 265 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark K
“Worth the climb up the steps. Very private.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just walking up the steps to the hillside casita, you realize how private the casita really is compared to the homes that you pass getting up to it. Very clean. Comfortable living area. Great bathroom shower! Nice bed. My host even checked in with me via text to see how my weekend was going. Would highly recommend it to anyone who can navigate Bisbee's hills and steps.

Lori R
Louisville
“Quaint lodging overlooking Bisbee”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Doublejack Guesthouse is a great place to stay. A quaint cottage for 2, on the hillside of Bisbee, with a great deck for enjoying morning coffee or evening sunsets. The owners allow you privacy, while also being available for any questions or needs. The cottage has one king bed and a fully furnished kitchen if you chose to cook. The cottage is located in Old Bisbee and within walking distance to restaurants and shops. Be prepared for lots of walking and stair climbing, no matter where you stay!

Bob E
“Sweetest romantic hideaway”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Exceeded our expectations for location, comfort and natural beauty. This was our first time staying overnight in Bisbee and I'm so glad we choose the Doublejack Guesthouse because provided the perfect romantic environment for relaxation and rejuvenation. And yes the stair climb up to the top is well worth the effort - a little adventure in itself - and an easy walk down into town for dinning and exploring.
Wish we could have stayed longer.

frogaz
Chandler, Arizona
“Going back for a second visit!”
Reviewed 3 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We enjoyed our stay tremendously. Bob is great and the home is warm and inviting. You add in Bisbee itself and you are going to have a great visit. While it snowed when we visited let me tell you the heater works great. Wonderful view of the city from the porch and so what if there are 90 odd steps to go up. We all need more exercise anyway and the reward at the top of the stairs is worth it. Looking forward to our return visit for the Bisbee Blues Festival this fall.

BeckyMcCo...
“Mountain Top Get Away”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at the Double Jack Guest House for three nights. There were NO other words to describe the stay but CHARMING! The attention to detail in this place is like no other. You step directly into a picture-perfect magazine, and never have to leave…Not only the house but the grounds, porch and garden! Don’t let the Trip Advisor photos fools you, it is even better than pictured. The view is fantastic, and night sky is dreamy, and in the morning, are the songs of birds (my absolute favorite). This stay really is a getaway all to yourself! My husband and I rarely heard a sole during our entire weekend stay. Such a great place to distress and relax!
My husband’s only mentioned draw back was the parking…Parking is on a first come first serve basis (in addition to the 75 steps to the top of the hill) where the guest house sits. All we can say is that “If” parking was assigned and/or closer up the hill (or the stairs were just ONE flight less) this place would be an absolute dream. (The altitude while climbing THESE stairs even got to me - and I am from Show Low! I have NEVER had that happen before.)
I was also surprised to learn there was no cable TV. I must have missed that somewhere...but I can tell you I did NOT miss TV one bit. Instead I was "Forced" to relax, Oh No...There is a radio, DVDs, and WiFi - None of which I even needed as I just slowly melted into this place. Instead I spent my time reading, relaxing, sun bathing, taking photos, drawing, playing with our puppy (who loved the place) and always…bird watching.
The location of this guest house is very close to old town. Even though we ended up driving to down...because, let’s face it...those stairs were enough for us...it was an easy to drive directly down to parking in town on the same street.
And the Hosts…they are incredible! They helped guide us through town in the pitch dark of the night, they had GREAT recommendations for where to go intown, once we were settled in. They have so much information about Bisbee in the cabin to research - so you can just about any adventures that best suits you to fill your days. They made sure the kitchen was stocked just enough to take care of us weary travelers...and our mangy mutt.... They really are good people, the kind you just can’t say enough about!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing