School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 112
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 101
  • Pool
The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 124
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 96
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 139
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
USD 102
TripAdvisor
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

While the manager was very nice, this motel is horrible. It was dirty with muffin wrappers on the floor, and a filthy bathroom. I'm not sure when it was cleaned last. One room was missing the entire front wall and roped off. The upstairs units were blocked off and the pool has been filled in. It is now a dog pen. The size of the rooms are nice, but the place is in such disrepair it probably needs to be torn down.

Room Tip: Room is outside of town, so you will need to drive to town, restaurants, etc. Close to Safeway and Burger King.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Phoenix Arizona
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

By far the weirdest hotel experience in many years. I called to make a reservation and did. Never got a confirmation email. Called again. Assured we had reservation for $80 a nite. Called again a month out as no email confirmation. Called 3 days before arrival same conversation confirmed the reservation. On arrival was told $145 a night. He was on the phone on arrival writing on scrap paper all the info from the caller including all credit card info. I asked what did he do with the papers he wrote all info on. As there was a pile on paper which appeared to have similar info. He had a counter cluttered with papers and a desk behind him with a mound of papers. We stayed for $80 a nite after much negotiation. I felt very uncomfortable my info being in his hands.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stayed two nights in a roomy place, which needed a good cleaning of the carpet. I don't believe it has ever been cleaned. The kitchen and bathroom was fairly clean, however the smoke alarm was missing a battery and the kitchen curtain was almost secured on the wall.
Walking into the lobby was a bad experience in itself. It was filthy with half eaten food all over the place. The management was less than pleasant to deal with.

I highly recommend you to stay away from this place. I know that I won't come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Britt B
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had the "Penthouse Suite"! It would be a great room if it were clean. It was the size of an apartment. I am guessing that someone used to live there. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed in a long time, the couch had crumbs on it, the countertops were sticky, and the room smelled. But the man that works there was very friendly.

Room Tip: This would be a great room for a long stay. Has a large kitchen with everything provided. Request a thorough cleaning before booking this room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I recently stayed at this property and left after 1 night even though I had a two night reservation. This is one of the worst hotels I have stayed at in many years of vacations. This place actually is an old roadside motel from the 50s or 60s. The manager (owner?) could not find my reservation for about 10 - 15 min even though I had made it online 2+ weeks earlier. He complained that this was an account issue from the prior owners. The lobby/office area was very messy; actually very trashy looking. When I drove in I saw what looks a filled in pool, but it has now become a DOG PEN, complete with an aggressive looking German shepherd and a Beware of Dog sign. When I entered the room late in the afternoon, it was 88 degrees so I just dropped my bags and returned several hours later to let the AC run. When I returned late that night I noticed several issues. There was soap scum around the sink. There was a board covering the bathroom window (why?). In the back room portion of the suite(?), the faucet was very encrusted with lime and the window curtains and screens had paint all over them. I saw holes in the curtains as well. When the wind blew, the curtains moved even though the windows were closed. There were MULTIPLE oil (?) stains on the carpet. Some sticky material was all over the counter top in the vanity area. I finally went to bed. When I woke up the next morning and pulled back the sheets, I found a roach running across the bed sheets under my legs. At this point, I decided to just leave. I went to a hotel in Old Bisbee for the last night of my vacation. As a result of this bad experience, I contacted the company ( actually the parent organization - Red Lion Hotels) to demand a refund. I also filed a complaint with the Cochise County Dept of Health over the condition of this room/property. In conclusion, based on all of the above issues, travelers should absolutely avoid this property.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo