Bisbee Grand Hotel
No availability for your dates from our partners
Audrey's Inn(Bisbee)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewscovered wagonvictorian suitehollywood suitebird roombar downstairscaptains suitelive musicold westfresh fruitjohn waynegarden roomdifferent themethe main streetlarge bathroomquaint towntwo night stayold building
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bisbee Grand hotel and I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location (right on main street where most of the shops and restaurants are). This hotel is so cute with and has very unique rooms. I stayed in the Victorian suite. It had a gorgeous canopy bed and vintage claw foot bathtub. The decorations were beautiful and charming and gave the room an antique feel. The bed was so comfy I slept right through the night! The hotel provided a lovely complimentary breakfast in the morning. I sat out on the little balcony as I ate breakfast and enjoyed a very nice view of the mountains across the street. This hotel also has a really neat old saloon with fun and friendly bartenders. I highly recommend staying here! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank katie n
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Without a doubt one of the best kept secrets in the US!
I honestly thought I had booked a different hotel when I arrived but after 2 minutes I knew I had just committed an Ignogram. Total success by ignorance!
Joe and Dee were perfect hosts and the hotel was unique and very comfortable.
Breakfast was awesome and the porch for smoking cigars was perfect!
Will suggest to anyone going to this quaint historic mining town.

Room Tip: The Victorian suite was perfect and the Captain's Suite looked amazing for 4 people
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stan K
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is a romantic hotel with rooms of different themes. We stayed in the Victorian room and did not want to leave. It was so home-like and authentic. The hot breakfast on the veranda was a perfect way to start our day. The staff was helpful and very friendly, as well. We plan to visit this city and hotel again.

2  Thank Corenthia L
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We were amazed at how beautiful and clean the hotel was. The staff was friendly, especially the maid, who also makes amazing breakfast. Eating breakfast on the veranda was an excellent way to start the day. The location was perfect, we could walk around town and to the mine tour, our car never moved. The bed was so soft, I slept better than being at home!

Room Tip: We slept in the green room, which was right above the saloon. It was a good spot for us, because we could hear the live music in our room.
2  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We finally got back to Bisbee, perhaps later than we expected, but there nevertheless. We had booked a room at the Bisbee Grand Hotel and when we arrived there we were immediately upgraded to one of the best rooms in the hotel. The Victorian suite was immaculate and inviting to tired travellers such as ourselves. Good beer and billiards downstairs in the bar, walked around town all night and the next day. Breakfast was good, coffee on the upstairs balcony was lovely with a fair view of passerby and main street. We would recommend this to any of our friends!

Room Tip: Check out everything online, but you can't beat checking them out in person...and the staff is more than willing to show you each room, so take a look before you make your decision...