“Great Hotel & Wonderful Service!”
Review of Bisbee Grand Hotel

and 1 more site!
Bisbee Grand Hotel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Hotel & Wonderful Service!”
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed in the Catain's Suie and it was perfect. Great room filled with nautical knick knacks. We had a very, very late check-in and Kristen at the hotel bar handled us with grace and professionalism. On Saturday morning we met John - who manages the hotel and he made us feel at home on so many levels. He was a combination concierge/waiter/jack of all trades.
The breakfast was first rate on both mornings of our stay and we took the trolley tour of Bisbee that John recommended.
Huge, clean rooms and great service. Next time we're in Bisbee, AZ - we'll certainly book our stay at the Grand!

Room Tip: The rooms have different themes so ask what's available. For example the Captain's Suite (w...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sam K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Bisbee Grand hotel and I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location (right on main street where most of the shops and restaurants are). This hotel is so cute with and has very unique rooms. I stayed in the Victorian suite. It had a gorgeous canopy bed and vintage claw foot bathtub. The decorations were beautiful and charming and gave the room an antique feel. The bed was so comfy I slept right through the night! The hotel provided a lovely complimentary breakfast in the morning. I sat out on the little balcony as I ate breakfast and enjoyed a very nice view of the mountains across the street. This hotel also has a really neat old saloon with fun and friendly bartenders. I highly recommend staying here! I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank katie n
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Without a doubt one of the best kept secrets in the US!
I honestly thought I had booked a different hotel when I arrived but after 2 minutes I knew I had just committed an Ignogram. Total success by ignorance!
Joe and Dee were perfect hosts and the hotel was unique and very comfortable.
Breakfast was awesome and the porch for smoking cigars was perfect!
Will suggest to anyone going to this quaint historic mining town.

Room Tip: The Victorian suite was perfect and the Captain's Suite looked amazing for 4 people
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Stan K
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is a romantic hotel with rooms of different themes. We stayed in the Victorian room and did not want to leave. It was so home-like and authentic. The hot breakfast on the veranda was a perfect way to start our day. The staff was helpful and very friendly, as well. We plan to visit this city and hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Corenthia L
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We were amazed at how beautiful and clean the hotel was. The staff was friendly, especially the maid, who also makes amazing breakfast. Eating breakfast on the veranda was an excellent way to start the day. The location was perfect, we could walk around town and to the mine tour, our car never moved. The bed was so soft, I slept better than being at home!

Room Tip: We slept in the green room, which was right above the saloon. It was a good spot for us, because we...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jessica B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bisbee
0.2 km away
Tombstone Monument Ranch
#2 of 9 in Tombstone
1.9 km away
The Gardens At Mile High Ranch

Been to Bisbee Grand Hotel? Share your experiences!