Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best horseback riding around!

It was great. Upon arrival, we were greeted by so many friendly animals that all of the stress of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dustin C
via mobile
Wonderful experience! Must do in Arizona!

Double R Ranch offers breathtaking views on a beautiful property, as well as many exciting trails... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Miryea G

All reviews sunset ride riding experience riding lessons ride today riding ability an experienced rider beginner riders safe ride own horse share his knowledge morning ride beautiful arizona great ride ride horses wonderful morning dragoon mountains desert scenery
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Have ridden horses in many places but at Double r ranch our experience was unlike many other places that just walk you around, coupled with complete knowledge or one of our guides Gary, we were given great tip on proper technique. Beautiful real ranch setting with people who truly love what they do. Great time had by all especially the guidance and care given to our 7 year old grandson.
All enjoyed this REAL RANCH experience

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank stevedanie
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Double R Ranch's team, horses and the experiences they provide are honestly more wonderful than words could ever express. They are dedicated to providing utterly amazing, pleasurable and memorable experiences to their guests and do just exactly that! I am a traveling nurse and do not get to spend much time with my own horses back home these days, but Ron gave me the riding fix I so desperately needed as he accompanied me and my friend on the most marvelous 'fast ride' I've ever had the pleasure of taking part in since beginning my traveling career! I am already planning to return to AZ every other month or so specifically to visit Double R again and again in the future for the day-long/camping/dinner/overnight rides they offer. THAT is how incredible they are, THAT is how much I adore them! β™‘

Ron S, Owner at Double R Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you Brittany for your spectacular review!!
We all enjoyed meeting you and Candice very much. I was so pleased to read how much you enjoyed our fast ride. It is certainly one of the more exciting rides we offer. You ride beautifully and I look forward to you experiencing more amazing trails here at the ranch. Good luck on your upcoming assignment and we cant wait for your return.,thank you again.
Ron

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We took a group of 7 out during Spring Break. The experience was great.
I highly recommend this outing to anyone looking for a great ride.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband visited the ranch and it was absolutely worth the drive! The staff were so friendly! The horses were gentle! If your looking for a good adventure for the day this is the place.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This was an interesting place, located in a remote part of Benson but worth the trip! I took a relaxing, 90 minute ride along with eight others on a nice, wide, sandy trail through the hills. The horses were responsive and well behaved. Ron, the host was very genial and made sure we were well taken care of.

Ron S, Owner at Double R Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello Bev,

Thank you so much for giving Double R Ranch a 5 Star review! It was a pleasure meeting you and a treat for us having a experienced rider come to ride with us. We hope we can ride out again with you in the not too distant future. Perhaps on one of our longer rides up into the mountains. The rides can range from two hours to all day adventures and you can read about the different rides on our Rates and Rides page on our website. Thank you again!

Ron