Tok RV Village
USD 147
USD 142
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgas station across the streetoffice stafflevel sitespull thrumotor homealaska highwayafter a long dayfast eddy's restauranthookmotorhomervlaundrytreeswificampgroundwashcabin
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This is a pricey park, we paid $50 for pull-thru full hook up. Restroom/showers are clean and fairly new. Showers are free. RV sites are not too close together. There are trees so some shade. Except for the price, this is a really nice park. I might stay here again if I could not find a comparable one for less money. The sites are gravel and mine was not level.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This park is over priced and have a wifi system that's a real head shaker. The staff cruise the park we jokingly called the camp police. I even got asked about my ham radio antenna on my motor home. I was asked if it was a wifi zapper what ever that is ? The sights are very close with laundry and showers. I found the staff curt when questioned about their wifi so I just walked away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed in in July 2017 as we were traveling around Alaska. Water and Electric hookups, and dump station available. Most slots are pull thru and can handle large RV and trailers. Very friendly folks in the office. BBQ grills available around the park for travelers to use. Next to Fast Eddy's restaurant which has excellent food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We did not have reservations and were glad to find this park after leaving the Alaska Highway. We got a very nice sight, and had a great trail in the woods to walk the dogs. The woman that registered us was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This is a good sam park and it is way overpriced! I guess if you are the only RV park in the area you can overcharge. $46 a night good sam price for electric and water only. Also internet is a joke. They give you a code through tengointernet for 1 hour of slow internet access. In order to have internet I wound up buying a day through tengo for 6.95. That brings a nights stay without sewer hookup to 52.95! Good thing I was tired of driving. If you are not tired keep driving and avoid this place!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo