A Hyde Away Inn B&B(Tok)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 131
USD 155
USD 142
Hotels.com
All reviewsgreat placebedroomtowelslaundryrefrigerator
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a clean room at a decent price for a quick stopover. The Snowshoe was recommended to me and fit the bill. The check-in was quick, the room was a good size and clean, and the price was fair. The room has two separate sleeping areas, which was important because I needed both.

I didn't hear any street noise, but the hotel is still very noisy from the other guests. In the sleeping area closest to the door, people walking and talking on the balcony made it impossible to sleep. So I moved to the back sleeping area which helped with the outside noise, but when the barking dog in the next unit got the baby crying, they both sounded like they were in the room with me. So then I moved back to the front sleeping area which helped reduce some of that noise. But when the neighbors got up to use the bathroom over and over all night, it sounded like they were in my bathroom. Other units closing doors, running water, just about anything going on in other rooms can be clearly heard.

At the end of the day, these are clean and fairly priced rooms, but it can be hard to get a good night's sleep depending on who else is staying at the motel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were headed to Canada. The place was so so. It's just stopping point only. We checked in late and left there early. They might want to replace bedcovers and curtains . They're outdated. I'm not sure if they wash bedcovers. I wasn't comfortable touching them.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

We did not stay here since we had a RV but we used the laundromat which was the nicest one in 15,000 miles of travel!
If you have to do laundry in a laundromat, this is the place to go.
Prices are fair and the women who work here were friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel consists of a two-level structure stretching from the back of the gift shop that fronts the highway, and laundromat right behind it. This is a fine arrangement, as the gift shop, laundromat, and other parts of the building screen the hotel rooms from any road noise. The hotel is very prettily painted, with flower boxes and assigned parking spaces. The views from the room windows are parking-lot-boring, but our room - actually more of a suite - was clean and quiet, with the bathroom area between two bedrooms. It was an ideal setup for two older ladies, each of us happy to have our own good-sized room. Mine, in the back, contained the microwave and fridge. The bathtub and toilet were in their own room across from the sink/mirror area. We were quite satisfied with our stay at the Snowshoe.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Great for two couples, a "suite" consists of two rooms with a shared bath. It's not exactly new, but it was just fine for a one night stopover. Everything worked, we were able to catch up on email with the wifi. there were no issues, and we will stop here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family