USD 155
A Hyde Away Inn B&B(Tok)(Great Value!)
USD 144
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat placebedroomtowelslaundryrefrigerator
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Nice layout for a family or couples though no doors on rooms... Clean and reasonable however they advertised free WiFi and we were able to connect to their network but had no internet access. Won't stay here on our way back through...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

There are not a lot of options available in Tok and I have found the Snowshoe to be a good deal. It is an older hotel but is clean and comfortable. The furniture is dated but adequate. Breakfast is not provided.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I would say this was a fair value for this area. The room was VERY clean, although everything was thrift shop level of furnishings...even the towels. I was planning on staying at the Westmark as it was only mid-September but they had closed up for the season. The friendly lady in from the gift shop informed us that business had been the slowest she had seen in the 20 years she had lived in Tok. The rooms are all the same..2 bedroom with the split bathroom dividing the 2. Like the vanity area seperated from toilet and bathtub area. The smaller bedroom was in the back of the unit, equipped with a microwave oven and refrigerator. We slept in the larger
room in front. Had a great Internet connection. Noise was a bit annoying as guests checked in all night long. The hotel was full by the time we awoke.With no elevator you need to figuire what is best for your comfort...easy to get into and out of your room on the first level but noise above...for most of the night. Or lug everything up and down stairs and only contend with hallway noise as guests pass by. If I did not need the 2 bedrooms, I would try another lodging option before staying here again. (we did not need 2 bedrooms) The mattress did not provide a comfortable nights rest. But if the Westmark or the cabins next to the Westmark were available, I would rather give them a try next time.

Room Tip: The closer your room is to the lobby the stronger the wireless connection.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank khobley
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had reserved a room in advance but when we arrived to check in, they charged me 5 bucks more than they've written in their reservation confirmation. At least after complaining we got the 5$ back in cash.

Beside this I really missed a sense of kindness. There was no greeting when I entered the lobby nor anything else. They could really improve this.

The rooms are furnitured in a standard motel style. So don't expect anything higher than average.

Room Tip: You choose: first floor - easy luggage handling but footsteps from the neighbors above the whole night. second floor - more silence but only accessible by stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Markus K
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I would agree with most other reviewers on here that this was a nice place to sleep. It might not look like much from the highway but I thought it quite clean and comfortable. I like the fact that the rooms were separated.Nice gift shop too

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends