2,306 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2014

On our first trip to Egypt we were not expecting much and Kahramana resort was such a great surprise. Resort is surrounded by rocky hills that makes the whole resort spectacular. From the top of the hill is a wonderfull view to the desert and on the resort as well. Architecture of small bungalows is pretty and well maintained greenery that makes the place looking lovely. We got amazing huge room with the first class view on the see. And now the best: The snorkeling. From the hotel there is a direct access to the reef from the pier. Reef is really beautiful and full of life and is comparable to reefs in Australia and other pacific places. In case of windy weather you can snorkle close to the beach or go to the next resort (Abu Dhabab - 2 ways ticket 2€) where you may see a seaturtles and if you got lucky also seacows (dugong) and if you are really lucky doelphins. Concerning food, there is plenty of it, but honestly, you are not going to Egypt for a gourmet trip...
We would definetly recommend this hotel, especially in low season, where it is almost empty. The only risk of low season is a windy weather and pier could be closed for snorkeling.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Martin H
Fabrizioprato2014, Direttore generale at Kahramana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2014

My dear guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
I am very happy that you have enjoyed the time spent at Kahramana and that all services have satisfied you.
I hope to have you again as our guest and meet you personally!
I wish you all the best

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I have just returned from a fabulous vacation with my family from Kahramana Beach resort. At the end we really had a great time. The hotel personnel is really nice, rooms are spacious and clean, bed is comfortable (is not the newest but comfortable). We had a really nice room close to restaurant with a stunning view on pool and red sea. What makes this place the best is the small lagoon located under the hill close to the restaurant and active area. The water is crystal clear with colorful fishes, octopus, stingray and many more ... It is great both for kids and adults. No wind and waves. There is a nice bridge above the sea for those who love snorkeling, really amazing experience. The beach is quite large area and is never busy. When I showed pictures to my friends everyone was asking" This is a really picture from Egypt?"
Everyone was really nice and took great care of us. Nothing was a problem. The hotel manager Ali Kotb has always been very helpful and caring. The food was ok. Honestly I do not travel to Egypt for culinary experience so for me the food was ok and I always found my selection of chicken, excellent pasta cooked by Italian cook, grilled veggies, rice and many sweets and melons.
2 year ago I was in Hilton. I first compared this Hotel with Hilton. Hilton is new and modern and has large reception and front desk area, which makes the first impression excellent. Kahramana is not like this but at the end we enjoyed much more the Kahramana. We spend time in the red sea, not pool like in Hilton. And the bungalow in Nubian style located in great panorama convinced us we mad the right selection.
The only lowlight for some people could be that this hotel is really 80% visited by Italian people and the evening entertainment is organized by Italian travel agency hence it is all in Italian. I personally did not mind at all as I am an Italian speaker and love Italian people but some folks might be disappointed.
Overall this place is a place where I would return for holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice and spacious. The resort is large so better to ask room closer to restaurant.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Karolina C
Fabrizioprato2014, Direttore generale at Kahramana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2014

Dear Karolina ,
Thank you very much for your nice review!
I really appreciated your words and i am happy to know that you enjoied your time in Kahramana .
I Hope to meet you again here for your next vacation!!
Have a nice time
A presto

Reviewed 29 October 2014

For many years, twice a year i have been going on holiday to this wonderful resort.
In my opinion it is one of the best hotels in Marsa Alam and each time i come back home
i can't wait to return. All the staff are very polite and always do their best to make your stay a pleasant one and make you feel at home.
This place is my home in Egypt !

Room Tip: Rooms in the relax area beach
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank FabriziaBianco
Fabrizioprato2014, Direttore generale at Kahramana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

Dear Guest,
I want to thank you for your beautiful review!
I am very happy to read your satisfaction and that you enjoied your time at Kahramana.
Whit you said about our Resort has been very nice....feel like at home during your vacation its the best think for you...but also for us!
I Hope to meet you again and i wish you my best regards

Reviewed 17 October 2014

I had the luck to stay in this hotel at the beginning of October, and it was a beautiful and relaxing experience. The architecture above all is stunning, in respect of the local one and nature, avoiding huge eye-soring buildings. The beach is splendid and the breeze never makes you feel hot. Very relaxing and very comfortable bed. The personnel, led by an Italian gentleman, was very professional and typically egyptian extremely kind. The food, especially breakfast, was a bit cheap, but there was a very good and convenient Italian restaurant on the premises, plus other options as well. The pool area is pleasant with a marvelous view. I wish to return.

Room Tip: Some rooms have quite a bit of steps, so if you have problems in walking like me, try to avoid them.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Koan T
Fabrizioprato2014, Direttore generale at Kahramana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Dear Guest ,
First of all thanks for the your nice review !
I really apreciate your comment and I am happy for your satisfaction.
Concerning the food I promise you that I will do something for increase the quality ...so when you will be back again , you will try the difference!!!
Hoping to see you again in Kahrmana I which you all the best
Fabriano Prato

Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

Relaxing time & service over all & staff attitude was excellent also I met better animation team they made my trip . Thank you all for this but you have make a deal with airline because the tickets is very expensive to Marsa alam

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amr E
Fabrizioprato2014, Direttore generale at Kahramana Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2014

Dear Guest ,
First of all thank you very much for for Find the time for leave a comment on trip advisor re speck your vacation in kahramana.
I have really appreciate your review and your nice words!
I am really happy to read your satisfaction Concernig the time that you spent in my Hotel.
Regarding the flight....i am sorry but the solution is not in our hands...but we Hope that soon some one will do something.... ;-)
Hoping to meet you again in Kahramana i wish you my best regards to you and your family