“Spacious and relaxing, great for children”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Kitchen
Games room - football,pool,darts,playstation,tv,dvd,games etc.
Double Bedroom
Front lawn
Cwm yr Eglwys
Cwm yr Eglwys (approx.2miles away)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
bronson74
Penarth, United Kingdom
“Rented out before ready.”
Reviewed 15 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I’ll try not to be too harsh with my comments as there are some good points about the accommodation.
Firstly the bad bits though,
On arrival on a chilly April afternoon we could not get the heating or hot water working so I whilst I checked around for anything that may be turned off, my wife tried phoning the owner but just went to answer machine twice. It ended up being no money in the gas meter, when we put money in it and reset the boiler button ‘hey presto’ everything worked (should have been full to start)?
We sat the 92 yr old mother in law down with a cuppa and wrapped her up in a quilt until she was warmer but my sister in law looked at the view from the conservatory and saw a rat scurrying around the bird table. Probably living in the un kept area fenced off next to the patio as it was very neglected and overgrown. (Photo provided).
She then noticed all the windows had cob webs on them so she found a duster and brushed them off.
Basically I think the owners had not got the accommodation ready before starting to let it out as some of the seats in the dining room were very wobbly and needed repair/ replacement and the living room seat covers/ throws had pet hair on them and started off my wife’s allergy to pet hair.so we had to remove them.
Now the better bits,
The accommodation was quite large with a disable bathroom as well as an extra bathroom for other guests, the bedrooms were large and there was a disable friendly electric bed in one room which came in useful for the mother in law. The kitchen and dining room were quite large too.
The accommodation is in a good location for touring the West Wales coast line and there are 2 pubs and a chippy close by(one pub right next door, but we didn’t try it because of the bad trip advisor reviews). All in all I think with a lot of hard work outside and a bit of a refit inside the property could be a winner but not until then. This is just my honest opinion.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: un kept garden encouraging vermin, pets hair on seat covers.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
1 Jun 2015
Surprised by this review - have not been able to access my emails for the last few weeks so unable to challenge the comments sooner !!
Would like to remove the photo of the yard and greenhouse as this is not part of Kenvor holiday bungalow.
The gas meter was filled the day before and the heating turned on as we were aware that an elderly lady was staying so we gave an increased free gas allowance !
The answering machine message gives a mobile number for 24/7 contact as we are keen to give our guests a trouble free stay.
We feel that the comments are extremely harsh especially since the overgrown area is not part of the holiday property (I note that this has now been cleared)and I have been asked to request that you remove the photo as it is an intrusion on privacy.
I would emphasize that we strive to provide first rate facilities for our guests and this is an ongoing process.
Greg R
“Spacious and relaxing, great for children”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Easy walk to the beach & great coastal walks going as far as you like. 3 walking distance pubs doing a variety of food and drinks. Spacious sun lounge and children enjoyed the use of the smallish but fun games room.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Sep 2017
Many thanks for your kind review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing