“My most memorable trip to San Blas”
other travellers have booked this property
Walk on the white side ! Infinite beaches
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Walk on the white side ! Infinite beaches
As clear as it seems
Lourdes in the sky
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
El_Chiner...
Panama City, Panama
“My most memorable trip to San Blas”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Last time I visited San Blas, I decided that on my next visit, I'd try to rent a sailboat, since it seemed like a nice way to get to see the islands.

I did some research online about this. Many of the websites dedicated to San Blas sailings show very expensive prices. Luckily, I managed to get the contact information of Jaad and Lourdes, the owners of the Cinco sailboat. Contacting a sailboat's owners is definitely the most economic way to do such a trip.

Cinco is a nice mono-hull sailboat with ample space, for parties of up to 8 people. We were a group of 5 people, two of us Panamanians and the other 3, friends coming from Europe. We loved the boat and its crew; Jaad and Lourdes are very friendly and caring, and their sailing stories are quite interesting. Just having the chance to meet them and talk to them was one the best parts of this trip. They're both excellent cooks and the meals we had during our trip were fabulous, especially since there was a lot of freshly caught seafood.

The San Blas archipelago is a great place to snorkel and the crew from Cinco also provided us with snorkeling equipment and took us to some nice sites, like a wreck in the middle of a coral reef.

I look forward to going back to San Blas with Cinco and its crew and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in sailing this beautiful archipelago.

mkobel82
Switzerland
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

The Cinco currently plies the waters of San Blas - arguably one of the most beautiful places in the world. While it has to be understood that life aboard a sailing yacht is not a 5 star cruise, the rewards are manyfold. We had the privilege to enjoy unspoilt Caribbean islands all to ourselves.
As for the service, Lourdes and Jaad did a fantastic job. Without being intrusive at all they met all of our wishes and made us feel like we were truly on vacation. The fact that they managed to even cater food that took my dislike of fish and seafood into consideration is another big plus.
I would certainly recommend them for a cruise around San Blas.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Thomas K
Switzerland
“Fantastic islands, excellent crew”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 3 nights on the "Cinco." The experience was great: Fantastic islands with white sanded beach, cristal clear waters and great food (including fresh caught fish directly from the sea). Chad and Lourdes were very friendly, open minded and always there to help They were never obtrusive and therefore it is easy to enjoy the beauty of the islands. The facilities were always clean and both are trying to do everything they can to make a stay as comfortable as possible for their guests. I always felt safe while sailing through the waters, both of them know the area very well and have the sailing skills that are needed.

At any I would recommend a trip with them.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Aradhana...
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful Sailing Trip”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We spent 3 nights on the Cinco. Although we missed the original ferry to take us out to the Boat, Jaad and Lourdes were very helfpul to make sure an alternative ferry was arranged for us. Once on the boat, Jaad and Lourdes were the perfect host and hostess. I felt confident in Jaad's skill as a captain who know the San Blas Islands, well. The boat is immaculate and well equipped. It was a very comfortable, spacious boat, both inside and out.

We really enjoyed the gourmet meals they made with fresh fish caught during the days' snorkeling adventures. Their company and conversation was entertaining and interesting. Jaad and Lourdes are both well informed guide, very accommodating and relaxed.

I would recommend the Cinco to anyone.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Amsterdam...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing stay in paradise!”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed with Jaad and Lourdes for two nights (I wish we could have stayed longer). It was really an amazing experience which was unforgettable! Jaad and Lourdes took good care of us these days. The San Blas Islands were stunning, the boat Cinco was very comfortable and the food was delicious! The snorkeling trips with Jaad were great, especially when he caught a crab with his harpoon! So you can guess what our dinner was that evening.. I would defenitely recommend a stay at Cinco!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing