This resort epitomizes tranquility in Paradise. The staff went out of their way to ensure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. From the beautiful lei greeting at the airport, to the boat transfer, welcome drink on arrival & effortless check-in - our every need was catered for. The rooms are spectacular and very spacious with magnificently appointed, gigantic bathrooms & tastefully decorated bedrooms in rich wooden tones, with four poster mosquito-net king beds. Golf buggies were always readily available to transport us around the resort (if required), as the resort is quite large. There is a good selection of food from the room service menu and we found it to be quite reasonably priced - even with service charge (around $75 for 3 including starter, main & dessert). Breakfast was very nice & served in pleasant surroundings overlooking the magnificent lagoon & pool area. The sand floor created a relaxed atmosphere and the buffet had a diverse selection of hot/cold options. You could also order from a set menu and the only fault was that the "made to order eggs Benedict" was hard every day even though we ordered our eggs "softly" poached. If the restaurant food is not to your liking, the resort offers a complimentary hourly ferry service to the main town of Vaitape which is 5 minutes away by boat. From there, you can eat at the local restaurants or go to the supermarket & stock up on supplies which is a cheaper option. The mini-bar at the resort is sensored, so be sure to take note if removing items & re-stocking. If relaxation, absolute peace & privacy is required, then look no further than this beautiful, picturesque resort. Try to travel from August through October when there is less rain & humidity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Wotif.com so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort