All reviews sports bar table tennis chef paul hand soap rooms are clean hotel shares big mall short stay swimming pool and gym room service professional staff hotel facilities smoking room recommend this hotel buffet breakfast adagio mr
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Ibis is a budget hotel and good for a short stay for a single or couple. Ibis Fujairah is located in the middle of the city and good for a business and event traveller. The hotel is very clean and affordable. The staff is great and helpful. The Hotel shares the facility such as swimming pool and Gym and restaurants with Novotel hotel and its an advantage.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are same
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
General_Manager_NIAF, General Manager at Ibis Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Soursop_lk,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your recent experience with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the ibis Fujairah and are particularly glad that we were able to meet your expectations regarding the cleanliness and standard of service you received from our team. As you've mentioned our sister hotel - Novotel is located in the same building so ibis Fujairah guests get the added value of using the 4 star facilities and during less busy periods also an upgraded breakfast when booked as part of a package.
We hope you will return to stay with us in the future. We'll look forward to making you 'Feel Welcome'.
Kind Regards, Laurent Noury, General Manager

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Very poor service,room way too small.Lower room rate,but every single thing given for additional charge.A toothbrush,come,shampoo ,slippers etc. are missing,upon request was informed it's chargeable and even additional towel request been refused.Pool was big an deep enough, but sunbeds are too old and damaged...Food at the pool was tasty, but again bread was not served, no lemon slices for drinks,smoked salmon was given with 3 small slices of bread,no lemon wedge again. However lifeguard at the pool were trying his best.Female receptionist acted not professional,no subordination when interacting, felt free to talk to us with familiarity,which made us feel disrespected.Upon check in was told"Go par your car and come back for check in!"-which i believe unexceptable even for 3***hotel. Have been in many hotels with similar rate,but exceptional service. Wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
General_Manager_NIAF, General Manager at Ibis Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Айсулу М,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comprehensive feedback. It's seems apparent from your comments that you were not aware of the ibis brand concept prior to arriving. As you will now know, ibis hotels operate on a self-service basis so you will not find anyone available to park your car or carry your luggage. Guest feedback is important to us hence why we have introduced vanity kits for the very small price of 10AED for guests who have not brought their own toiletries and we have recently added room service to save our guests having to go down to reception to collect food orders. These changes we can do but there are some things that are a brand standard and can not be altered. There are no hotels of 4 star or below that offer valet parking in Fujairah city so comparing us to other 3 star hotels for example in Dubai is unfair as they are competing in a very different market.
Your comments have been shared with all our teams and those responsible for the areas you have highlighted where we can make changes will look to do that. I'm sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during this visit. Perhaps on your next visit to Fujairah you might consider staying at our sister hotel - Novotel which might better suit your requirements. Kind Regards. Karim Zaki, General Manager

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I always choose Ibis or Novotel whenever I feel so burn out from work. It’s a great choice to stay in it feels like your somewhere even your still in the corner of the city of Fujairah. I love the ambiance of this hotel. All amenities are beyond expectation. Food is exquisite specially the breakfast in flavors. The staff were all accommodating during my stay. Specially ronz and armida and trizia they were all so helpful. Its always great to stay. Looking forward on my next visit.

I definitely recommend this hotel if you will visit fujairah.❤️

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
General_Manager_NIAF, General Manager at Ibis Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear jean g,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to have you stay with us. Returning guest feedback is especially important as you can give us a better understanding of how consistent our services are and I’m extremely pleased that we continue to satisfy your expectations. I will ensure the ladies in Flavours Restaurant know how they have contributed to making your stay memorable.
We look forward to seeing you soon so we can make you ‘Feel Welcome’.
Kind Regards,
Karim Zaki, General Manager

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The beauty of this Hotel is you can avail all the amenities of Ibis, Novotel and Adagio. They are all connected and it is nice to return for a stay and see all new additions; Ibis breakfast now served in the Novotel Flavours Dining room which is excellent, table tennis and video games in an area adjacent to one of the best pools and Gym on the planet... which has a sun cover wading pool for the kids, room service now available at Ibis and Adagio has a nice reception area room for informal chats and reading the newspaper. The new Jet Bistro Lounge at the Novotel is available to all with yummy food and the Cafe is now open 24 hours. Staff are still friendly, helpful and welcoming and it feels like home every time I stay !

Room Tip: Construction is everywhere in Fujairah so views are lacking ! 😎
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
General_Manager_NIAF, General Manager at Ibis Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Terry M,
Thank you very much for your glowing account of your recent stay with us at the ibis, Fujairah. As you have mentioned, ibis guests have the added benefit of using the facilities at our sister hotels and we thank you for your generous comments on the new additions we have made. We are always looking to enhance guest satisfaction and we are delighted we were able to add a little something extra to your stay.
We'll look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us when again we can make you 'Feel Welcome'.
Kind Regards, Karim Zaki, General Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I checked in under the Ministry of Education and the staff couldn't wait to have me sign an agreement that I would stay the length of time I said. It made me feel like they didn't trust me from the very first minute at 7:00 am when all I wanted was to rest. As soon as I indicated that I might want to move elsewhere their moods changed and the once friendly smiles were wiped off their faces.
I got a call from a manager late one night 'instructing' me to remove my "Do-Not-Disturb" sign. I said I had precious goods in my bags and felt embarrassed explaining myself to someone who should make my stay comfortable.
I spoke to various other Ministry staff in Fujairah and they said they moved away from the Ibis because of their contract policy and the fact that staff made them feel uncomfortable.
The last straw was the email I received to change the rate of my hotel stay up nearly a 1000 dirham because I had to leave urgently. My dad became ill and the person at reception didn't even bother to show sympathy.
I can safely say I won't stay at Ibis ever again and would encourage others to stay away. there are cheaper options with some negotiation and I'd rather go where I feel welcome. without the looming 'contract' hanging over my head.
I'll admit that Francisco was very amicable and that was refreshing, but the overall experience was terrible considering the amount of business they can lose by word of mouth.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
General_Manager_NIAF, General Manager at Ibis Fujairah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear surgicalspirits,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback which I must say has come as quite a surprise seeing that you stayed with us between March and August of this year with no complaint. When you returned in October you were presented with a new contract bearing our High Season tariff. I'm sure you can appreciate that hotel rates fluctuate all the time but I cannot accept that you were not aware prior to checking in. During the 30days of your last stay you were asked on numerous occasions to sign the contract, which you never did.
We have certain policies in place, one of them being that if a 'Do Not Disturb' sign is in place for more than 24 hours that our Duty Manager will contact the guest, this is a duty of care for you that is bestowed on us, in addition we cannot allow a room to not be cleaned for 5 days and you were contacted to ask when it would be convenient to service the room with yourself present because of your insistence that no-one could enter the room whilst it was unoccupied. I believe we have been very flexible and am not sure what else you expected of us on this matter.
Our team is regularly applauded for their friendliness and I apologise if this was not felt by you during this recent stay. Please accept our sympathies for your family emergency, but this message may not have filtered through to all our team members but I am glad that Francis was able to assist you. We all hope that your father is feeling better.
With kind regards, Karim Zaki, General Manager