See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel i see in my life the receptionist was very rude and the rooms are very hot they don't turn on the ac until the customer do the check in the smell is very bad it Doesn't worth the 300 aed that we payed its really the worst hotel ever I will complain also In the authority service cause this is not a hotel no room service no badsheet I'm very upset

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hajar M
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We spent a week in this hotel. The equipment and furniture was a bit worn, but the rooms were big and comfortable. The staff were really friendly, there is a possibility of hiring a hotel car with driver. In each apparment there is an air condition unit. In the surroundings there are many good restaurants with reasonable prices. Mealsl are very good and fresh.

Room Tip: Any room is good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The staff isn't very helpful or don't know anything about fujairah. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment - the A/C in one of the bedrooms didn't work, there was no hot water in the bathroom only hot water in the kitchen sink, the toaster and stove didn't work, the TV didn't work and the buildingmanager didn't pay the bill so there was no wifi even though I paid for wifi. I was initially told there was a problem with the Internet provider and then the next day the front desk told me they haven't paid their bill - I'm not sure why I was lied to. We couldn't use the pool because they were doing renovations around the pool, every time we tried to swim the workers would stop work and stare at us - it was a very uncomfortable situation.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravellingHK
Reviewed 6 July 2016

First off, I was a little scared after reading some of the reviews here and even considered cancelling my booking at one point. But glad I didnt. Maybe it was just our room but it was really nice! Clean, modern and huge. The kitchen was well equipped, we had a decent view from the balcony, Good and fast Wifi (albeit paid - fairly standard in this part), friendly staff and housekeeping, parking space right in front and close proximity to all the major attractions in Fujairah (you can actually walk to most of them assuming the weather is tolerable). The establishment had two restaurants on the top floors which were also really good.

3  Thank Siddharth K
Reviewed 27 September 2015

My friends and I went last September 23, 2015 to celebrate the Eid Holidays.
The room is ok but the amenities, furnishing, electronics are so out dated.
The AC has lots of tape which is used just to hold back its pieces, the sofa and TV are so old fashioned.
We asked for ice and they don't even have.
We asked for 4 extra pillows, only 2 was provided.
We have asked for 4 extra towels, only 3 were given,
At the check out, they asked for us to pay for 1 towels which they told is missing.
Definitely will not recommend and will not come back again.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends