See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very disgusting especially the Indian guy in the front desk was very rude to accommodate to us..almost five minutes were standing there to before he decide to talk to us together with my wife..I came from Dubai to experience there hotel but he doesn’t know that I’m also working in famous 5star hotel in dubai..management of this hotel please teach this guy how to deal with the guest and how to pampered them.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Nice convenient hotel with everything we needed and it was easy to get to all main places in Fujairah. Staff as flexible and very polite and spoke to us in Hindi and answered all our questions. Hotel is a on a main road and main small small places to eat around it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hithashetty81
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Check in was horrible. They made is wait 30 min for passport scanning only. Not only that, the concierge was arguing with a high self confidence...
They put us in a smoking room near the disco door apparently.
Bed was awfully dirty!!! I’ll leave it to your imagination but rest assured it was found in a state where a tagged 4 stars hotel won’t allow it to happen.
Traveled a-lot, been to many places and hotels. I’d give this hotel 1 star if it is up to me along with my 1 star rating....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with comfortable rooms.
Restraunt in the hotel serves good food.
Best thing: sea view rooms

Can think to go again

Only bad thing: rooms were not sound proof, could easily get disturbed. Can make that better

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Yes Hadjou!! The hotel is more or less a brothel.....no one checking out early morning had any luggage.
Musty smell in the corridors, pool bar consisted of a few cans in an ancient fridge, sandwich filling unrecognisable

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends