See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I want to be fair and impartial, but a bit of what I say will come across as a little one-sided:
When booking, we asked for more info on parking, was told there is parking available. The parking is an open, sandy area next to the hotel - poorly managed and your car gets extremely dirty. (my idea was more related to undercover parking, which you need to imply).

Day 1 arrival: cold water - the hot water system is only switched on when you walk through the front door. Heaven forbid you need a shower (like me) on arrival.
Pillows are limited to 2 per room extra - I requested 3 and was denied. (got 2 however)

Day 2: cold water - the cleaner was trained to switch off all room amenities to save on the electricity bill. bad cleaner - WORSE Manager! While I pay for the room, plz keep the warm water on! Cleaner just followed orders, so this is an issue higher up the food chain. After complaining - it was explained - which made it worse, because they insist you don't need the warm water on all day (even though the water took 2-3 hours to be warm after putting it back on!)

Day 3: Room not cleaned at all - when asking, no clear indication on why it wasn't done. When escalating to management, still nothing, just the return question: "Would you like us to clean your room now?" I am not dirty, just needed new towels and maybe make the bed - but at 7:30pm while I want to eat room service, this wasn't ideal...

The included breakfast in the price is average, although the chef did make sunny-side-up eggs the way I like it - kudo's to the chef! Service in the restaurant was also good.

While all in all the place wasn't bad, I think it was just poorly managed. The location was fine, even though there are temporary building happening across the road - it didn't really spoil the little seaview we had.

I asked for non smoking, it still smelt like someone had taken the smoke free room and smoked in it - although it could have just been unused for 2 weeks, and because all amenities are switched off between stays, this added a "smell" - clears out after 4-6h of constant A/C...

The picture of the room is accurate - and we didn't take anymore, inside was nice, bed was firm and the room was nice. Only 1 English TV Channel, although the TV had internet capability - clever people could use internet movies sites to watch TV :)

Room Tip: Choose a floor at L7 for couples, families up to are higher up - but don't go too high, there are noise from recreational areas on L19.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank willisbrits
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I guess the V stands for Violet, because the rooms are themed in violet. The Hotel is in an amazing location with great views of the Arabian Gulf; the early morning and late evening views are exceptionally relaxing. I have stayed in this hotel about 5 times from March, and I can personally feel the quality deterioration of rooms and corridors because of poor maintenance. Receptionists and restaurant staff are friendly but I never felt their commitment. Food quality is average and moderately priced.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really new and the rooms are great and comfortable. However thats where the positives end.

The check in was 3 hours late and we had to follow up multiple times before we even got our keys. The elevators are a real pain and you need to budget atleast 10 mins for a one way ride since they seem to take a lifetime to move.

The property also seems confused on who it is catering to since the primary clientele seemed family but they have loud night clubs blasting music late into the nights ( i didnt mind it personally, but wasnt sure it went with the hotel theme)

If you are looking for a place to just crash, its probably good value and the location is pretty good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Just love the hotel.near to beach specially they give the view to beach I love its staff are all good and very helpful.sweeming pool was nice and food was just not nice and it takes so long time. The lady we ask for cutlery when we order food at the pool she forgot even. But rest was my exprience good for sure will come to stay again soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We spent amazing time in this hotel! Very beautiful new building, stylish furniture, very soft beds, pool with outstanding view on the roof top! Personal very good: upon reservation was given a lot of attention to details of our stay, check-in was smooth and fast. During our stay many times we requested complimentary water and some other things and every time we got it within just few minutes - that is amazingly fast service! Thanks again to all staff! They are really professional nice and positive! We definitely will be back many times!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 617 - it has FANTASTIC ocean view!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends