“Wonderful holiday & lovely host!”
other traveller has booked this property
Exterior Verendah in the sun
Kitchen corner
Full equipped kitchen
Sitting-dining room / Lounge
Dining space
Fire place in the lounge
Big coffee table in the lounge
Wellhole
Main bedroom
Main bedroom
Main bedroom balcony
Sofa bed in the main bedroom, available for the kids
Second bedroom
Antique wardrobe in the second bedroom
Bathroom
Washbasin
Shower cabinette
Waterlilies in the garden
Blossoms of plum tree
Corn field next to the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Imke B
“Wonderful holiday & lovely host!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed three weeks at Seville Orange House in Dalyan and had a wonderful time. Seville Orange House is at the outskirts of Dalyan in wonderful nature. My host Dilek provided a bicycle with which I could reach Dalyan town center in 10-15 minutes. Ab public minibus to Dalyan and Ortaca can be reached in a few minutes walk. Dilek is a lovely, friendly and very helpful host who made me feel welcome any time. She serves a wonderful breakfast - everything was outstandingly fresh from neighbourhood farmers or the market. It changed a bit everyday, e.g. there was a different salad, a crepes, a cake,an egg with vegetables, etc. In the afternoon she served me fresh fruits, self-made yoghurt or cake.
The house is very clean and everything fine. My room had air conditioning and moskito protection. WIFI access was possible any time. Since I stayed three weeks Dilek even did my laundry which was just lovely!
Dalyan is a wonderful holiday destination and I cannot imagine that someone does not fall in love with it. All in all I really recommend Seville Orange House to you. If you love peace and nature you will love it!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
sharonpoo...
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for families to stay in Dalyan”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed with our 7 year old son and baby girl. Frankly, I was quite hesitant before coming. However the bedroom worked perfectly for us. It was very spacious and clean. It has a nice crib for the baby and a comfortable sofa for the kid. The food served was homemade and very delicious. The host was incredibly helpful and very nice to our kids. She made everything to make us feel at home.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing