Arcadia Hotel
USD 94*
USD 91*
Kibala Hotel(Cirali)
USD 100*
Canada Hotel Cirali Olympos(Cirali)(Great Value!)
USD 60*
USD 46*
USD 59*
Priceline
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I have been to Arcadia many times in the past 7 years, but this time the food at Arcadia was even better than previous years. The breakfast was epic and dinner a feast made with locally sourced and fresh ingredients. Sibel is a talented chef and we loved every bite. The beach is amazing, and the hike up to the flames is a once in a lifetime experience. The cabins are clean and bright. I can't recommend this place enough. I will be back again and again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We spent two nights in these spacious and relaxing cabins by the sea. Surrounded by orange and lemon trees and a few chickens, dogs and cats. Nice verandas on the cabins and the wood lined interiors are spacious and very comfortable. The resort is on a nice beach right on the Mediterranean. The staff was wonderful. I was sick one day and stayed in the cabin and meals were brought to me. All the other family had breakfast and dinner in the lodge and they enjoyed the food. Super relaxing and near Olympos. We had fresh squeezed orange juice that was some of the best we ever had. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All the cabins are excellent.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stayed for a few days and were sorry we couldn't extend our trip there. The Arcadia Hotel is toward the end of the road in Cirali, in a relatively undeveloped area, which is exactly what we wanted. The cabins are great (we preferred Arcadia 1, because they're closer to the beach), and the plantings are beautiful. We found the staff friendly and helpful, and the food was very good. One night, they set up tables on the beach, made bonfires next to the tables and served dinner out there--heavenly. From the hotel, you can walk down the beach to the Olympus ruins. Hoping to come back!

Room Tip: We preferred Arcadia 1, because the bungalows are closer to the beach. We didn't have any problems at all with noise.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2015

The Arcadia is a clean little hidden gem. Don't go to Cirali if you're expecting the full on waited on hand and foot experience. What you do get is the chilled laid back and forget about all the rush of the rat race. The staff are there when you need them they are never in your space. However if you require assistance with anything just approach them and they are willing to help with all your requests. The cabins are clean large and more than what is required for a great relaxing holiday. Sitting on the veranda looking at the sea and mountains is all that matters. Just go and relax.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mick0528
Reviewed 18 June 2015

We stayed here in 2010 and planned our trip this year around a week long stay. We were sort of disappointed this time. We had a clear reservation for 2 sea view bungalows but when we arrived they were going to put my friend into a "Family Room", which is not comparable to the individual bungalows. The Family Room was in a building comprised of 2 rooms (I assume the other half was another Family Room) each with its own entrance, smaller than the individual bungalows and not in as good locations - next to the road and the place where cars are parked. My friend said that she could have barely stood up in the shower. We complained, and my friend was moved to the bungalow that (I suspect) she was supposed to have in the first place.
The bungalows are spacious and clean - except that my friend found mouse droppings on the floor of her bathroom when she first arrived. Leta bungalow, where I stayed, had a little 'nook' with a single bed in it, which would be ideal for a family travelling with a young child.
One thing that was a bit odd was that all the prices, including the menu at the restaurant, are in euros. I think that the restaurant prices were higher than some of the other comparable restaurants in Cirali, but it was harder to compare when the currency was not the same. I suppose that is an advantage for EU visitors paying by credit card, as they would not have the fees for currency conversion, but for North American visitors, it was more advantageous to pay in Turkish lira and that was very difficult - I asked to pay in lira at checkout and the owner insisted that the bill had to be converted from euros to lira at the selling rate for currency exchange.
So, the hotel did not seem as welcoming as it did on my last visit, for the reasons mentioned. Still, I was happy to come back to the location and the private bungalows.
The other odd thing was that there was no wifi during the day, until June 1, when the breakfast buffet selection also improved. We wondered if that was the beginning of the high season - but then, surely guests should have all the amenities no matter when they stay.
The food in the restaurant is good. In town, I would also recommend Aubergine and Lemon (those are 2 different restaurants).

Room Tip: Don't take the family room if you've booked a bungalow! Also, "sea view" bungalows do not actually have a view of the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends