USD 30
USD 79
USD 101
USD 74
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 85/night.

USD 43
USD 94
USD 59
USD 34
Agoda.com
USD 86
USD 83
Green Valley Hotel(Sapa)(Great Value!)
USD 24
USD 14
USD 31
Agoda.com
USD 25
USD 21
Priceline
All reviewseco lodgered dao ladiesinfinity poolsapa townexecutive bungalowthe main lodgemountain toprice fieldsfree shuttlemain receptionbreathtaking viewslocal ladiesbuy somethinglocal tribeslocal minoritynorthern vietnamset menu
Reviewed 5 April 2018

So much in love with amazing nature scenery. Foods from hotel are healthy and delicious. I went there in January and it's too cold for me to fall asleep at night even though I had extra blanket. Water need more temperature to get warm. The rest is perfect. I'll try to go there again in summer next time.

Room Tip: I would recommend rooms which are closer to reception.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Asger K, Direktør at Topas Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Amy N.

Thanks for review our service. We have noted the issue, and will improve our room heat of 2019.

Best
Asger

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Would recommend this place to relax and restore your energy after busy touring in places like Hanoi and Sapa. Upon arrival my husband was getting sick and the staff quickly provided us an extra heater for our room. They also offered to make him something simple to eat if needed. We didn’t use the restaurant but the breakfast options were diverse and fresh. We also unfortunately did not feel up to using the pool, which looked absolutely wonderful. My favourite memory was the peace and quiet, reading my book and being able to start across the rice paddies. I agree With others reviewers that the Red Dao ladies around Sapa are intense and note that the hotel has attempted to redirect them. It is a challenging situation as it is their land that we are visiting and enjoying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Topas-LM, Manager at Topas Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Roslyn I,

I am glad to read that you enjoy the peace and quietness of Topas Ecolodge. It is a pity that your husband was feeling unwell but hope that he is getting better now.
It would be great to host you again in the mountains of Northern Vietnam.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This place is beautiful and staff are friendly but barely can speak English. It’s expensive but they have maintained the property well.
We had our engagement photo shoot here but been unlucky since it was very foggy and can’t see the impeccable view of the mountain range and rice field.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CATHERYN F,

Thank you very much for your kind review but also for having chosen Topas Ecolodge for this very important time of your life.
I do hope that it was memorable.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My adventurous streak took me to Topas Ecolodge, where I spent 3D2N at the property with a hiking package. It was definitely refreshing being close to nature, surrounded by friendly ethnic minorities, at this amazing property.

The resort was kept at an impeccable state, thanks to the wonderful staff who never fail to make sure every guest had a wonderful experience. Rooms are very clean, resort grounds are well-maintained, and the food at the restaurant is amazing! All these accomplished without losing the character of this locale. Hubert, the general manager, was also friendly and always greeting guests to make sure they feel welcomed. What was really unforgettable was the views from my hut and from the amazing infinity pool atop the lodge. The atmosphere was also relaxed and quiet - definitely a good place to unwind from the hustle of city life.

My hiking package also took me to the rice padi fields of Sapa, and also some of the remote villages in the province. I had the experience to glimpse into the way of life for these ethnic minorities. The weather was amazing and anything less, my feet would be trapped in the muddy padi fields. I love that the guides were very passionate, and explained everything to their best ability even though English was not their mother tongue. What was really admirable was some of their English skills were self-taught.

I deeply respect the vision of Topas - to create a sustainable tourism support for the local villages. Very unique experience and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! Well-done, Team!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Yong Sheng P
Topas-LM, Manager at Topas Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Yong Sheng P,

Thank you so much for your review and nice words! You said it all!
It is about having a great time, an experience, a discovery in a comfortable, safe and authentic place.
What touches me are your comments about our way of seeing hospitality, we are glad that you realized it and enjoyed it fully.
It would be a great pleasure to host you once again, so, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We really enjoyed our 2 nights here. Of all the places we went in North Vietnam and Laos this was the best place to just relax for a day and recharge the batteries. The rooms are in little separate lodges so very quiet. Great views from all of them. The pool was good (and warm enough in early March). The restaurant was good. The service was a bit chaotic at times, but friendly so we didn't mind. Borrowing a bike for a short ride down the one road was great. Be prepared for the local village ladies who are extremely persistent (but not at all aggressive) in trying to sell their wares. Would it be possible for the hotel to mange this in some way, maybe helping them to set up a small market at certain times so that guests want to see them not try to ignore them?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Topas-LM, Manager at Topas Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Fireman_Port,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
It is clear that you has an enjoyable time with us and we are glad of it.
There is indeed a project, together with the people committee to support the red Dao ladies in order to find a win - win situation. Hopeful it will be successful and it will happen in the next few months.

Kind regards,