Open today: 12:30 am - 11:30 pm
Review Highlights
Gorgeous hike with a fantastic guide

We did not do any advanced planning for a hike in Sapa so early morning after our train and then... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Fiona H
Sapa sisters are incredible!

We were very fortunate to have Sy as our guide. We have traveled all over the world, and would rate... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Yoram F
מזכרת בתיה
via mobile

1,949 results
All reviews day trek graceful hotel local house home stay local lunch local women one night hmong women rice fields two days private trek great guide great trek amazing experience buy something spoke great english other travelers
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our Sapa Sisters guide, Pang, was wonderful - good company, very helpful and informative, with good English, and she even introduced us to some of her many relatives! We did a tailor-made walk compatible with our walking abilities and she was very attentive when help was needed in muddy conditions. The route on the first day is one that many trekkers take but the second day was quieter. The homestay was simple and welcoming and we enjoyed sharing dinner there with 6 other guests. We would highly recommend booking a trek with Sapa Sisters.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a fabulous time with Sapa Sisters! Su, our guide, was great! Our group consisted of 7 people - 5 teenagers and 2 adults. We did a 2 day, 1 night package. We ate lunch at our guide's home - it was delicious. The longer trek was just what we needed - it kept everyone busy, and had everyone tired by the time we reached the homestay. The views from our homestay were amazing! (But not visible until morning due to overcast skies.) We were a little worried that we were going to have raining weather, but thankfully it cleared up. Sapa Sisters came recommended by two family friends and we will recommend it to others as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am SO glad I booked with Sapa Sisters instead of all of the hundreds of other Sapa Trekking options. Right from the beginning they were helpful in organising the train, a ride from the train station to their offices, etc. They've thought of everything and make your experience so enjoyable. Gom was my guide and she was absolutely lovely - I had a great 2 days with her and thoroughly enjoyed the trek learning about Gom and her village and everything about the area. I was lucky enough to stay at the new Sapa Sisters Homestay house which is brand new and AMAZING. The view was the best view of anywhere you could stay and the house is like a brand new hotel! Had a lovely dinner and evening with all the women and the others doing their treks. Would highly recommend you go with Sapa Sisters over anyone else! Well worth it - would gladly go again!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was definitely one of the highlights our my trip! Our tour guide was named Sy and she was super sweet, knowledgeable, witty, helpful, smart, funny, and just really taught my boyfriend and I so much about the land and the culture of the Black Hmong. We could t have had a better guide.

The trek was beautiful and the other lady who helped us along was sweet too. The views were great! And if the fog does come in it does take away a lot of the scenery. It was very slippery!! And I had hiking boots on! The homestay we stayed at was very clean, cozy, and the host made enough delicious food for even more! Also she made us drink shots of her home brewed “happy water!” :D she was super sweet and everyone just lovely! I’ll never forget my trip and everything I learned.

Highly recommend!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We really enjoyed three day two night trekking experience with Sapa Sisters. We had an excellent guide, Pen, whose English language skills were very good. She was very informative in during our trek, helping us learn about Sapa and Vietnam's history and geography. Meals and snacks were great. Accommodation was fine but travellers should bring their own sleeping bag liners as sheets are not always available.