“Trekking”

Sapa Sisters Trekking Adventures
Ranked #3 of 58 Outdoor Activities in Sapa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Sapa Sisters is a website that connects expats, backpackers and travellers with local Hmong in the Sapa-area. It aims to establish a direct link between guides and people that are about to visit Sapa to empower the young Black H'Mong women and give them a reasonable pay for their skilled services. All the guides speak English and have long experiences working as guides. Sapa Sisters, a social enterprise owned by local guides!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We appreciated our trekking in the beautful surroundings of Sapa. Our hosts (Sapa sisters) were well organized and definately knew what they were talking about.
Our personal Guide - Little Mu - was full if knowledge and good humour.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"buy something"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Our Sapa Sisters guide, Pang, was wonderful - good company, very helpful and informative, with good English, and she even introduced us to some of her many relatives! We did a tailor-made walk compatible with our walking abilities and she was very attentive when help was needed in muddy conditions. The route on the first day is one that many trekkers take but the second day was quieter. The homestay was simple and welcoming and we enjoyed sharing dinner there with 6 other guests. We would highly recommend booking a trek with Sapa Sisters.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had a fabulous time with Sapa Sisters! Su, our guide, was great! Our group consisted of 7 people - 5 teenagers and 2 adults. We did a 2 day, 1 night package. We ate lunch at our guide's home - it was delicious. The longer trek was just what we needed - it kept everyone busy, and had everyone tired by the time we reached the homestay. The views from our homestay were amazing! (But not visible until morning due to overcast skies.) We were a little worried that we were going to have raining weather, but thankfully it cleared up. Sapa Sisters came recommended by two family friends and we will recommend it to others as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am SO glad I booked with Sapa Sisters instead of all of the hundreds of other Sapa Trekking options. Right from the beginning they were helpful in organising the train, a ride from the train station to their offices, etc. They've thought of everything and make your experience so enjoyable. Gom was my guide and she was absolutely lovely - I had a great 2 days with her and thoroughly enjoyed the trek learning about Gom and her village and everything about the area. I was lucky enough to stay at the new Sapa Sisters Homestay house which is brand new and AMAZING. The view was the best view of anywhere you could stay and the house is like a brand new hotel! Had a lovely dinner and evening with all the women and the others doing their treks. Would highly recommend you go with Sapa Sisters over anyone else! Well worth it - would gladly go again!

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was definitely one of the highlights our my trip! Our tour guide was named Sy and she was super sweet, knowledgeable, witty, helpful, smart, funny, and just really taught my boyfriend and I so much about the land and the culture of the Black Hmong. We could t have had a better guide.

The trek was beautiful and the other lady who helped us along was sweet too. The views were great! And if the fog does come in it does take away a lot of the scenery. It was very slippery!! And I had hiking boots on! The homestay we stayed at was very clean, cozy, and the host made enough delicious food for even more! Also she made us drink shots of her home brewed “happy water!” :D she was super sweet and everyone just lovely! I’ll never forget my trip and everything I learned.

Highly recommend!!