USD 101
USD 33
USD 94
USD 31
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice viewhotel is in a great locationstayed here for nightshot showermountain viewone nightsisiprivacyhilltoiletriesfacilitieswifibedroombalconytrekking
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Felt like home, a very good landscape, with futuristic rooms (looks like a Japanese movie). The room is very comfortable and clean, I’ll have a great time there! A lot of tourist information and other things that will make your stay here more comfortable

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Sapa Capsule Ho... I, Người quản lý at Sapa Capsule Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guilherme F,
Thank you very much for your terrific review following your recent experience in Sapa Capsule Hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you as one of the first guests and we are delighted that you enjoyed so many aspect with us.
We also would like to send the biggest thanks for your precious wishes. We are looking forward to welcoming you back here in a near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I did not stay at this hotel (I totally would if I wasn’t just passing through), but they were amazing help! I came in to ask for help with my sleeper bus ticket. I was confused about the bus stop and where to go. They pulled up the address on their computer and quickly showed me what route I needed to take. After trying to explain what I needed to do, they told me to wait a second. They ended up calling the bus company for me and got them to pick me up from their hotel! Let me remind you, I am not one of their guests. They let me chill in their lobby, drink their hot tea, and enjoy their WiFi for another 4 hours! So I highly recommend this place because of their fantastic hospitality- I bet their capsules are amazing too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hi Timber W,
Thank you for sharing our unforgettable memories. Those are very first days of starting our business and it was hard to avoid mistakes. Thank you so much for understanding that and the hotel is going well now. Hope to see you again in Sapa someday !

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at the capsule hotel. The beds/capsules are so cool, like you’re in a spaceship. Plus they’re so comfy. The bathrooms and facilities are super clean and nice. Beautiful views and close walk to the Main Street. Would definitely recommend staying here. Only downside was breakfast was no longer running when we went down at 9:35 which was too bad.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Gabymacd ! Thanks alot for your review! It is appreciate for your review! Your review is really helpfull information for customers, who is going to visit the Sapa! Thanks and best regards, Sapa Capsule team

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The stay in the hostel was perfect. You need to go up some stairs to get there but thanks to that the views from there are really nice. Even it was really cold outside, they had a fireplace and electric blankets so the cold was not a problem here! It was really clean and the breakfast was very good. The staff couldn’t be better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Hi Andrea F,

Reviewed 2 March 2018

i have been there at 2 feb. helpfull staff, the manager name Hung is really nice.
he was a singer! and we have one BBQ diner with : Chickent wing, beef, meat with some local vegetable. was nice!!
i'll come back again! in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends