Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Maddie L

Awful and dirty

Review of The Farm Hostel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Feb 2024
Dirty place bugs everywhere. Pool turns your hair green. Staff are so strict and rude. I got fined for staining my bed sheet as a women on her period this is unavoidable and terrible way to treat your guests just a way of getting money out of people they fine you for everything here. Avoid.
Date of stay: February 2024
    AU$404
    AU$451
1.7 km from The Farm Hostel
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews rent a scooter clean rooms stayed for nights curtains beds chill privacy solo facilities dorm backpackers
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Gabby,Ray and Petra were excellent they got involved with the guests and also allowing you to gain a friend 100% will return to The Farm Hostel had the most wonderful time and the activities were amazing including volley ball beer pong and Tattoo Tuesdays

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2024

Best hostel I've visited in Bali! It's really social and cosy. Going to miss Ray, such a friendly face and works hard to get everyone involved in activities. Great for solo trips and making new friends

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2024 via mobile

My first trip overseas and I couldn’t be happier with this hostel! I booked in early December for new years and The Farm had the best reviews for the best price near the nightlife, plus the photos looked really good. It was even better to experience in person! All of the staff are welcoming and accommodating. The volunteers I met, Gabriella, Yoost, Natalina, Tia, and Antonia were so lovely and super friendly! The guests that I met were easy to talk to and fun to hang out with. The atmosphere was amazing! There were visitors during the day who loved The Farm and would come to see their friends, make new ones, and enjoy the vibe there. The hostel was always kept clean, the food was really good, and there are activities every afternoon/night. They are a great way to meet more people can definitely keep you busy if you choose to sign up for them. You can also enjoy your own privacy in the air-conditioned dorms with your own bed curtains, chilling out by the pool, or in the breakfast/dining hall. Thank you to The Farm for having me and I hope to visit again 🥰

Room tip: It starts to get lively around lunch and gets busier until 10:30pm, after then it is quiet. Access to all vehicles, but best for scooters.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2023

I wouldn’t have enjoyed my trip to bali as much if i hadn’t met Gabby (one of the reps) there!! she’s the loveliest person ever. Always making sure people are included and running all the events they do so well, as well as partying with us!! Had the best time!!

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2023

This place is a party hostel so you have to be prepared for a bit of noise and a lot of drinking. But I had a great time. The place was beautiful the staff was friendly and Sofia did a great job hosting and helping. I see a lot of bad reviews, maybe I came at a good time but I loved the atmosphere

Date of stay: November 2023