Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Millie W

Couldn’t wait to leave

Review of The Farm Hostel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2023
I stayed in this hostel 23rd-27th March 2023. I am a solo female traveller who is travelling for a year.

I booked this hostel because it was extremely well rated and looked like a mix between partying and relaxation. When I arrived the staff are happy and make you feel welcome. My review is not based on the staff (bar reception) as they were very approachable.

I stayed in a 8 bed mixed dorm, whereby there was myself, two girls travelling together who were lovely and a group of 5 on holiday. The group were unwelcoming and disrespectful; most of them made me feel anxious and I dreaded going back to the room.
They would laugh when I asked them to be quiet (in a respectful way) and do passive aggressive things such as placing an item on my bed (when my curtains were closed) .The only thing that prevented my from checking out was being on a travelling budget and making sure I was busy during the day and evenings so I did not need to spend much time in the hostel.

On check out I explained to the staff that my experience was not a positive one due to a large group being able to stay in the room. I felt that this prevented me meeting likeminded solo travellers which is a shame as the facilities are really nice at this hostel.

When writing a review on hostel world, the hostel had ‘cancelled’ my booking even though I stayed the full duration of the trip. As I had complained the impression I got was they didn’t want me to write negative feedback.
Date of stay: March 2023
Room Tip: As if there is a big group staying in the room, if there is book another room.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    AU$127
    AU$136
2.3 km from The Farm Hostel
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews rent a scooter clean rooms stayed for nights curtains beds chill privacy solo facilities dorm backpackers
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2023 via mobile

Really friendly staff, very clean rooms, budget friendly, great location and social
I got a all female dorm room which was perfect.
Hostel will offer free breakfast which will be pancakes and watermelon but you can have other breakfast options but you will have to pay. Hostel will also provide a towel

Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 3 March 2023

This hostel was one of the most welcoming that I have ever stayed in. The staff and volunteers were the sweetest and kept us healthy, happy, and safe. I've made some forever friends at this hostel and I'm grateful for the Canggu experience. Stay wonderful!

Reviewed 23 February 2023 via mobile

The staff & volunteers was incredibly welcoming and helpful, always going above and beyond to ensure that I can stay like my home. The common areas were inviting and well-maintained, providing a perfect space to relax and socialize with other travelers.

I can confidently say that The Farm Hostel is among the best in Canggu. I particularly appreciated the attention to detail in the amenities provided, including the comfortable beds and thoughtful activities every night.

Overall, I would highly recommend The Farm Hostel to anyone looking for a comfortable and enjoyable stay in Canggu. Thank you for your excellent hospitality and for making my trip a truly memorable one.

Reviewed 17 February 2023 via mobile

Amazing hostel! Very clean and comfortable, felt very safe with 24hr security and good sized lockers in the rooms. Very social atmosphere with lots of events in the evenings to meet people so great for solo travellers. And the staff are lovely. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 6 November 2022

.The beds were comfy however there was a mouse in our room and we heard it running around and squeaking at night.
Unfortunately when we told the staff they didn’t do anything about it. Then when I went to leave a review on hostel world they had cancelled our booking and when I tried to contact them about it they ignored it so I’m leaving it here.

Date of stay: October 2022