Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
alison stuart
Dublin, Ireland

Really great budget friendly hostel

Review of The Farm Hostel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Mar 2023via mobile
Really friendly staff, very clean rooms, budget friendly, great location and social
I got a all female dorm room which was perfect.
Hostel will offer free breakfast which will be pancakes and watermelon but you can have other breakfast options but you will have to pay. Hostel will also provide a towel
Date of stay: March 2023
  • StayForLong
    AU$174
1.1 km from The Farm Hostel
View more hotels in Canggu
All reviews rent a scooter clean rooms stayed for nights curtains beds chill privacy solo facilities dorm backpackers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2023

This hostel was one of the most welcoming that I have ever stayed in. The staff and volunteers were the sweetest and kept us healthy, happy, and safe. I've made some forever friends at this hostel and I'm grateful for the Canggu experience. Stay wonderful!

Reviewed 23 February 2023 via mobile

The staff & volunteers was incredibly welcoming and helpful, always going above and beyond to ensure that I can stay like my home. The common areas were inviting and well-maintained, providing a perfect space to relax and socialize with other travelers.

I can confidently say that The Farm Hostel is among the best in Canggu. I particularly appreciated the attention to detail in the amenities provided, including the comfortable beds and thoughtful activities every night.

Overall, I would highly recommend The Farm Hostel to anyone looking for a comfortable and enjoyable stay in Canggu. Thank you for your excellent hospitality and for making my trip a truly memorable one.

Reviewed 17 February 2023 via mobile

Amazing hostel! Very clean and comfortable, felt very safe with 24hr security and good sized lockers in the rooms. Very social atmosphere with lots of events in the evenings to meet people so great for solo travellers. And the staff are lovely. 10/10 would recommend!

Reviewed 6 November 2022

.The beds were comfy however there was a mouse in our room and we heard it running around and squeaking at night.
Unfortunately when we told the staff they didn’t do anything about it. Then when I went to leave a review on hostel world they had cancelled our booking and when I tried to contact them about it they ignored it so I’m leaving it here.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

A fun environment/ cute common area, but loud music is constantly playing all over the hostel (no quiet space at all) and the cleaning staff was rude and not mindful of privacy. The drink I ordered at the bar tasted like chemicals and I couldn’t have more than a sip. The bathrooms for the dorms are outdoor where it is very buggy, and the mattresses are very poor quality with only a threadbare blanket - would not recommend and will not return.

Date of stay: July 2022