“Best Coffee in Bali”
Review of Ruko Cafe

Ruko Cafe
Ranked #19 of 347 Restaurants in Canggu
Description: A coffee shop, with healthy food. single, double esspresso to wake you up! 40-50% local organic fruits and veggie. located -/+ 300 m before surf spot in berawa, canggu-Bali. surrounded with local surf/home stays and many villas. cozy neighbourhood and lovely environments. Perfect place to get your breakfast and a cup of coffee!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had heard great things about Ruko before traveling to Bali, and I was super excited to try it out.

Firstly, the service was impeccable - we were seated straight away inside their gorgeous little space. I ordered an iced coffee, which was seriously tasty.

Next, the hardest thing was choosing a dish on the menu! Out of all the amazing healthy choices, I ended up with the fritters, with a side of avocado. I'd go as far as saying they were the best I've ever had, not to mention the seriously generous avocado serving size!

Ruko was my go-to coffee stop when I was in Canggu. Along with the vibe, and friendly faces - I couldn't recommend them more.

Thanks, Ruko!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Nothing separating this place from the numerous alternatives in my opinion, except it's too load inside and plays terrible music. Smoothie bowl on the small side, relativly overpriced.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

If you don't mind to sit next to street..this is great place to go for breakfast or lunch...food is really healthy tasty and look amazing
Stuf is really kind but generally here in bali pple are always kind ❤

1  Thank Filip Š
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and coffee - best fluffy pancakes and omelette of my life! Relaxed vibe and friendly staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

One of my fave cafe in Canggu, had hot chick burger and piccolo. Best piccolo I’ve ever had in Canggu, thanks ruko!