“Best breakfast I had in Indonesia”
Review of Grass Terrace Cafe

Grass Terrace Cafe
Ranked #20 of 316 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: USD 1 - USD 7
Cuisines: Asian, International, Bar
Description: Enjoy the relaxing vibes with a great selection of Asian fusion, Mediterranean and Tex-Mex dishes as well as tasty tapas at our secluded café on one of Canggu’s quiet side streets. Drop in for the happy hours with ‘buy one, get one free’ mojitos and the most selections cocktails on offer.
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty food and perfect service. Really enjoyed it (there times).

Did not try lunch or dinner so I can not comment on that.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I have stayed at Grass Terrace for three different stints during my time in Canggu and I absolutely love it. The rooms are spacious, beds huge and it is just a three minute walk to Old Mans surf spot. The restaurant is a lovely place to chill and I've mainly eaten from their Indonesian offerings on the menu. Dishes I would recommend are the Ayam Betutu, Nasi Campur and the Babi Mekalas. And the breakfast pancake! So good. Widya, Ayu, Mira, Putu, San, Roky, Gede and all the kitchen staff, thank you for making me feel so welcome. Oh and also a big thank you to Sofia for making my bed everyday and clearing up my mess. No doubt I will be back soon to at least say hello and get another pancake. Oh and I forgot to say, the bar has two for one cocktails every night of the week with free popcorn. :-)

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We came here because we had read previous reviews about great drink deals, and we got so much more!
The drinks were two for one all day everyday!
The staff were phenomenal, super friendly and helpful and all spoke good English!
What I was most surprised with was the shisha! The best shisha I had in all of Bali!
Tha atmosphere of the place was very chill, great for couples or friends looking to have some cheap drinks and a nice fun night!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The staff was the best! Widya, Ayu, and Roki were the best, I came for dinner and they made me feel more than welcome and so at home. I loved it here so much that I ate the ribs plate twice, if you like ribs, these are definitely a must try. The staff and the food are definitely some of the best I've encountered in all of Bali. I would highly recommend this place to all my friends.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Loved this little spot for dinner, really cute seating with lots of options. Was a bit empty when we got there but that was probably because we ate early. The food was very good as well as the music/live band that started as we were leaving.