It took about 10 minutes from batu belig street to Legong Keraton. This is a beachfront hotel with a “surf wave”. Located on the end of the road in a quiet environment. However, this hotel is a little bit far to the center of attraction, only few cafe and restaurant around there. But, it’s perfect for those who seek tranquility. The staff was very nice and greeted us when we came, we got orange juice for our welcome drinks. In a holiday season, there’s a lot of surfer came to this beach, i can see they’re parked their motorcycle in front of Legong Keraton’s parking lot.
Me and my family stayed for 3 nights in superior room. It’s on the third floor in a different building from the lobby. I think it’s a new building. The room was clean – modern minimalist style and has daily mineral water, refrigerator, safety box, AC, hot and cold water, bath amenities, balcony with beach view, and satelite TV (has russia, china, germany and italy channel). Maybe because most of the guest are foreigner. I had a good quality sleep, so everyday i woke up with a happy feeling.. it’s one of the best bed&pillow i have ever tried. Two thumbs up for the bed and pillows :D
The breakfast was great. It’s a buffet and provide different menu everyday. The pool was so nice near the restaurant. The beach was clean and beautiful, we can see the sunset from the restaurant. It’s worth the price (about 73 dollar/night). Unfortunately, there’s no free WIFI in the room, no toilet’s shower (only toilet paper) and the spa is a bit expensive, but overall, I really enjoy stayed in legong keraton hotel. Very recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu