Bali Tour Magic - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
Beat driver and guide in Bali

It was a blessing to have met Mus!! Celebrated my friend’s birthday and mine in Bali and MUs was... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2019
gracielapg
Haarlem, The Netherlands
via mobile
BALI TOUR MAGIC. magical & special

They are very professional in every way. Experienced. Excellent English & gave great information... read more

Reviewed 8 February 2019
sereneliving17
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We used Bali Tour Magic for our holiday in Bali I would highly recommend their services to any family and friends and know that they are well looked after absolutly love Erna And Mus (owners)they are compassionate kind careing and willing to help with our holiday tours.Erna speaks good english and is willing to help out in anyway.We travelled from Legian to Ubud to visit Elephant Safari Park such a beautiful place,such a wonderful experience such good transport that makes us always feel safe.I cant wait for my next holiday back to Bali so Bali Tour Magic can take me on another wonderful holiday experience.

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank beck921
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

we were in Bali for six month and did nearly every transport with Bali Tour Magic. awesome service, very comftable, very good prices and last but not least so friendly people. we love you Erna! you are so smart, thx for everything...

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank Vogelx
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Bali Tour Magic is one of the best private tour company in Bali. when I was in Bali for holiday I use them for several trips around bali island and it was great time I really enjoyed MY shelf also their driver and guide Fendi is great number1: he is very polite kind friendly person:) number2: he is Good driver and Good tour guide explain everythings about tour and about other things about bali Erna is also great person she is the owner of the tour company:) she speaks Good english too:) I can recomended Bali Tour Magic to anybody who is traveling to Bali..!

2  Thank Happymutlu
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We were collected from our hotel..on time and whisked away in a beautifully clean car..the driver spoke very good English..our tour to TANAH LOT for the sunset was way beyond our expectations..we were able to stop all along the way for taking photos which was great. Mus, the owner and driver of BALI TOUR MAGIC was brilliant, and today his wife..Erna was our guide.
She is the loveliest person and at the end of our tour I feel sure we will become firm friends.
We look forward so much to our next trip with BALI TOUR MAGIC and can recommend them to anybody wanting the best value for money trip available
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, WE LOVED OUR DAY WITH YOU AND LEARNT SO MUCH