Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 21
View deal
Hotels.comUSD 45
Expedia.comUSD 45
TravelocityUSD 45
CheapTicketsUSD 45
Orbitz.comUSD 45
PricelineUSD 21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

We stayed at the Calmtree Bungalows for 6 nights. We thoroughly enjoyed it.. the bungalows are lovely.. we wondered how it would be without aircon but the fans are great.. The staff are friendly and helpful and the grounds are beautiful... set in the middle of town but down an alley you wouldn’t know it was there.. easy walking distance to everything.. shops and restaurants and about 10-15 mins to the beach.. would recommend to others

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

this hotel is not only perfectly located, close to luigis and the beach, it is also beautiful and simply magical! at breakfast I can absolutely recommend the bowl it is sooo delicious! The staff is so incredibly helpful and has really found a solution for everything, be it an ice pack for a painful foot, opening the room safe because it hangs or calling other hotels to clarify what is wrong with our luggage and whether we are there can store.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Wonderful location. Very calming setting with a lovely pool. The pool is the perfect temperature. We enjoyed the bungalows. I liked the benches on the deck to relax. Comfy beds and appreciated the mosquito net. The outdoor shower was also very nice. Incredibly friendly staff. The betelnut cafe just around the corner was very good. The breakfast included was a great start to the day. Would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

I have to say I really like it ,it’s a nice actually quite place (I was not to lick and had a baby next to my bungalow,so I had to wake up with a screaming loud every morning ) but it’s not the property fouls.
I totally would recommend to stay here and would stay here myself as well ...
It’s not a 5 start hotel ,but for the money it’s great .everyone is friendly and you can walk to a lot of the restaurants.
I have to say I didn’t like the beach in Canggy ,full of seaweed ,so I was really grateful for the really clean pool ))

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anastassija1
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I visited last week, and I am GUTTED to be back home and not at Calmtree Bungalows. I booked for 1 night and ended up staying for 3! I couldn’t leave. I stayed in a 1 bed bungalow on my first night and then moved to the 3 bed bungalow for the additional nights. The bungalows are spacious, clean, comfortable big beds, great hot/cold private secluded outdoor shower, fresh products and the bungalows inc a minibar. Super quiet and peaceful with a lovely pool in the centre. Breakfast is delicious with a good varied variety. Room service/bikes/bar etc are all available. Staff are SO wonderfully accommodating and helpful. The location is THE BEST!! I literally cant wait to get back here. Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2019